nice room, good shower, comfortable bed, and you don't hear the airplanes toooo much. So from a "place to sleep" perspective, it's great. Breakfast was a very good Hyatt variety, including Kimchee when I was there, in addition to les pains au chocolat.
BUT, i hope you find the shuttle bus. and don't wait 30 minutes for it in the evening cold to go from Terminal 2F to there...BUT it ain't Paris, and it's full of conference-goers and stewardesses so it's not really Paris...BUT dinner/bkfst buffet and bar prices are HIGH....
Nice place, but far from Paris...take your pick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned near the main international airport in France, Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle is the ideal choice for Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport hotel guests. Our Roissy hotel is only 5 minutes by courtesy shuttle from the airport and a short drive from main exhibition centres, including Paris-Nord Villepinte and Le Bourget. The hotel is also convenient to Disneyland Paris (EuroDisney), Parc Astérix and Chantilly Castle, while guests of our Paris airport hotel enjoy privileged access to the Paris International Golf Club. Main attractions of central Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame and the Louvre are only 30 minutes away. Hyatt Regency Paris – Charles de Gaulle hotel is a versatile business meeting and conference venue, offering 25 meeting rooms, advanced equipment and innovative catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Paris Charles De Gaulle Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Roissy
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Roissy
- Hyatt Roissy