1,391 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019

The hotel position is very near CDG airport. I had a rent a car but they offer also shuttle service. There is the possibility to park the car in the underground parking for free.
The room was clean, quite big and comfortable. No issue about cleanliness. Breakfast was good, even tough not extraordinary.
The personnel was not so warm but in any case professional and polite.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Spacious, clean and comfortable room.
Near to the airport
The only issue is one of their try to unlock and enter my room. Lucky I was in the room and when I asked him, he said that he was mistakenly tried to unlock the room and apologized as well as went away
I assumed he was telling the truth

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank shadzan
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Very disappointing. Staff were unhelpful with no communication skills. The hotel looked ill maintained, constant bad smell throughout reception area and corridors.
The worst were the rooms! Carpet was smelly and very stained all over. Tea/Coffee was minimal already, and not replaced next day. AC was non-existant! Had to open the window which led to noise pollution.
Furniture inside room was old, almost broken and stained. Toilet was dirty and so was shower. Hair dryer or telephone did not work, nor did a couple of lamps in the room. Staff did not offer 2-pin travel adaptor although the hotel claims it is a 4-star!! We have stayed in 2-star where all these facilities are provided with minimal hassle.
Woke up second day of stay with staff talking loudly and what seemed like hoovering directly outside the room!! This was all before 8am!!
Overall a very disappointing stay. Should definitely not be a 4-star hotel!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank iffyff
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

I’m so disappointed, we booked a room for 2 adults and a toddler, and I have a room with 2 single beds, if I booked for just 2 persons the cost would be cheaper, but here I am after my complain waiting for the extra bed almost 1 hr later and still no extra bed for my child.
The ventilator doesn’t work I have to open the windows and deal with the noise.
The restroom had just one towel, less than a half toilet paper, the phone doesn’t work either so my husband had to go to reception like 10 times cuz no one brings anything.
Don’t ever think about booking this hotel.
The hotel is so old, the Mirror in the elevator is full of black spots, the wall papers in the hall is falling out and I just spent 3 hrs here I can not believe is a 4 start hotel.
The only good thing was the lady who bring a blanket for my child she was nice and polite.
Sorry no pics it took me forever trying to open TripAdvisor.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Lita80
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Stayed here one night after rescheduled flight home to U.S. from Paris. The hotel’s pictures online are greatly misleading. The rooms in this hotel are in desperate need of renovation, as are the hallways. Our room looked about 30 years old, no lie. Torn wallpaper in several places, stained carpet, grout in the tub area so stained that I couldn’t force myself to use the shower. There is really no excuse for what could be a nice hotel to be so poorly maintained. We encountered the maids in the hall and even the new linens they were using to change sheets were yellowed. I would never stay here again. It’s really a shame.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel.
Date of stay: March 2019