“Would Recommend”

Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle
Ranked #27 of 31 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Good, clean hotel, would recommend. Great location and quiet even though near the airport and train station. Free shuttle service to and from CDG. Room was very clean and spacious, unfortunately the pool and fitness areas were closed for maintenance.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
Loic L, Responsable relations clients at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you for you comments concerning your last stay with us.

We are sorry that you could not use the pool which is reopened after a quick maintenance review. The gym stays always at disposition of our guests and does not close.

We hope to see you soon and would be pleased to offer to you all services you need.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

If you want to avoid being blocked in Paris by one of the many strikes (taxi drivers, other proletarians, etc) do the right thing and pick a hotel in Roissy, right near CDG.
Suprisingly quiet, despite the fact that I could see T1 - or Aerogare Un - as the French like to be different at any cost.

Loved the gym and pool, the vast reception and restaurant area, even if they are slightly dated. Great Irish pub, with real fast comfort good, and even replicating the typical rude Irish staff. Which is probably not terribly difficult for the French.

Rooms are grand, not a bother, although you can expect small surprises such as the heating doesn't really heat (it's in fact a two way AC system) and the TV and TV remote don't know each other. So to change the channel you've got to walk to the TV, which in turn keeps you fit and prologues your life, to have longer time to enjoy the company of the loved ones.

Basement car parking is ample, although slightly claustrophobic. You can park on street, no pay parking there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with working heating.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank WexTex
Loic L, Responsable relations clients at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

we would like to thank you for the time you have taken to leave us your impressions.

We would be pleased to welcome you again (even when theire are no strikes :-)) an i would be personnaly pleased to prepare your stay with us.

Feel free to conatact me directly on domenico.pulia@millenniumhotels.fr .

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Having had a very bad experience at the Millennium Hotel at Gatwick Airport, I had the opportunity of spending a free night in one of their hotels which was kindly arranged for me at this hotel as part of my trip to Paris last week. Upon arrival, I was greeted by very helpful staff who were happy for me to speak in my rather rusty French which I think is important for two reasons - to help me improve and to show willing to them to speak their language rather than rely on our lazy mother tongue because of it's international language acclamation! I was expecting to be in one of their regular double rooms but was very pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to the Abu Dhabi Suite which was very spacious. When I entered the room, a welcoming bottle of Champagne was on ice and the room did give you some feeling of home comforts. Although it was an airport hotel, I did think the hotel bar for a lemonade soft-drink was a tad expensive at €4.50 for one glass! The bed and bathroom facilities were also comfortable although the TV is positioned at opposite ends of the room which, even though the TV was approx. 40", makes viewing disproportionate at the angle you're positioned at. The TV either needs to be closer or larger! The breakfast was typically French the next morning and not as Continental as I would've liked but nonetheless was just right for what you would need to start off the day. I was particularly impressed with the attention of the Front Desk staff on departure where I was greeted personally by the manager who was most interested in how this experience was for me in comparison to my last, and this was also furthered when the Director of the Hotel came to greet me in the car park (in French!!) when I left. This made me feel very welcomed and most appreciated indeed. In summary, an ideal hotel in an area of the airport where there is a lot of choice that's perfect for a stay if you have an early-morning take-off or a late-night arrival!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank MrSpeedbird
Loic L, Responsable relations clients at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for the time you have taken to leave us your impressions of your stay with us.
We have shared the “goods” with our staff and paid a particular attention to the suggestions for the TV and the Breakfast.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next stay with us. It would be a pleasure to prepare again your stay.
Domenico.puliga@millenniumhotels.fr

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed in room 360, very pleasant , well equipped. But the toilet bowl is heavily stained, and due to the water flush being ejected only partially, and not from the back, the bowl is heavily stained at the back.Lionel

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
1  Thank LionelMackey
Loic L, Responsable relations clients at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you for having taken your time to leave us the comments concerning your last stay with us.
We have shared the comments with the concerned manager in order to avoid the issues.

Please feel free to contact me for all further questions or suggestions you may have.

domenico.puliga@millenniumhotels.fr

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Staying before we flew back to Australia we arrived at airport to wait on shuttle bus which doesn't have sufficient signage. Waited about 15 mins for bus which was fine.
Check in was quick and easy we were offered an upgrade for 20€ a night which gave us bathrobes, water access to a club lounge and and breakfast each morning as well as an upgrade to a club room. We took the offer, turns out our "club room" was the exact same as my sisters standard room so no benefit there. We had to approach reception twice for our robes and only got 1 bottle of water, the club lounge is near enough empty of beverages and has not been restocked since we arrived. The room is clean and comfortable although far to hot with no air conditioning we were literally sweating all night, they opened our window to help. The main restaurant is closed on weekends!! Seriously?!
And the pub food is quite terrible :/ but its too far to go anywhere else for dinner so you have to settle. The hotel is ok but is in need of a revamp. We can't comment on breakfast or the pool as yet.
The hotel is ok if you are only staying for a night to travel on but I wouldn't stay if your on holiday.

• Stayed: January 2014
Loic L, Responsable relations clients at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you vor having posted your comments. We noticed the issues you had and we will take the necessary actions to tak e care of it. Club Rooms and Standard Rooms are actually the same size. The "plus" are the room and bathroom amenities, the access to the club Lounge and complementary Breakfast which would cost 20€ per preson and per night as you have explained it yourself but also the free late check out until 4pm which is currently used as we have as an typical airport hotel many guest taking their flight connections in the evening.

Don't hesitate to contact me directly if i may can answer on your questions or if you need informations.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

The service in the reception was quick and friendly and my room was very nice; big and stylish. During the day I heard the traffic very well but in the night it was totally quiet. Bed was very comfortable. The gym was okay, could had been a bit bigger, and the pool was very refreshing. The only disappointing thing was to find out that the saunas were under construction. The shuttle bus service to the airport was better than I could expect: I could call the reception to hear when the next bus will arrive and the bus came directly in front of the door. They also had a digital tv showing the arrival time for the next two buses. Very good quality, thank you.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Noora E
Loic L, Responsable relations clients at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Madame,

We would like to thank you for the time you have taken to leave us your impressions of your stay at our hotel. I t would be a pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The service was horrible I mean the worse I ever experienced. Let me begin. After I ordered my first drink I had to walk to the servers to get another, keep in mind I was sitting at the bar! So the female bartender kept blowing her nose in a napkin and continued to wipe the left over snot from the rim of her nose with her finger and never washed her hands!! I actually stayed to order the burgers hoping I didn't get a cold. The bugler was believe it or not good! As the burger was delivered to me she continued to cough about halfway around the bar with mu food. After getting up from my bar stool to order 2 more drinks from the other end of the bar I proceeded out of the bar to the lobby to ask for a manager I was told Maud was the manger but was not in that day. What hotel does not have a manager on duty!! I was one of about 3 patrons in the place and all had been ignored as the wait/bar staff hung out at the end of the bar.

Room Tip: Do not eat at the pub
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank antgat15
Loic L, Responsable relations clients at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to apologize for the behavior of my colleagues. I would like to be contacted by you directly in order to have more details and to eventually discuss about compensation.
II will send you a private message via Tripadvisor hoping that I could avoid this issue.