“Decent Hotel close to Airport Paris”

Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle
Ranked #29 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Hotel with big rooms ( more than 20 sqm) and very near to airport for traveller who need to catch early flights from CDG.

There is free shuttle from hotel to airport. I checked in quite late in the hotel and checked out early morning as was suppose to fly back from CDG and hence cannot comment on the food. Beds were comfortable and thus had a good sound sleep.

Hotel should take care of cleanliness.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank agarpawan
Loic L, Responsable relations clients at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for having taken the time to leave us your comment which will help us to improove our services. We have shard the comments with our managers which will take the adequate action.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I was looking for something close to the airport so I would not have to get up so early, as well as spend the extra Euros for taxi fare to the airport. I found that and more. Our room was clean, adequately furnished, well maintained, pleasant, and safe. While there is wear and tear in the hallways, I wasn't sleeping in the hallways. What made it a surprising find is that it offers 2 restaurants on site. a free airport shuttle, wi-fi that works, as well as a decent complimentary breakfast. It always helps when staff are also helpful. I would stay here again on short visits to the city.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank wrldtrvlr3341

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your recent comment which we have appreciated and shared with our colleagues. Please feel free to contact me directly on Domenico.puliga@millenniumhotels.fr for your next stay.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Large room, big bed but the room is run down. I got a good deal but I would prefer to stay at another airport hotel next time. However, This hotel has free airport shuttle bus runs every 20 or 25 minutes to CDG and free Wifi. If you want to go to Paris, Take RER B from airport to Chatelet Les Halles around 45 mins, This station is many metro lines cross and very busy whole day.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Katchya
Loic L, Responsable relations clients at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Customer,

thank you for letting us your impressions after your last visit. We hope that you have had a pleasant stay. If you want to give us more details about yours stay, I remain at your disposal. This will allows us to improve our service.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

All the ground floor (reception, restaurant etc) deserves a higher rating. Rooms though are showing the signs of time, and are definitely ready for a refurbishment. Nice Irish Pub on the ground floor.
Also nice the shuttle to terminal 2 that leaves every 20 minutes.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Giorgio P
Loic L, Responsable relations clients at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for having taken the time to leave us your impressions which gives us the possibility to improve our services.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is shocking.
Uncomfortable beds, stuffy and dusty room, windows that can't be closed (on a ground level) without calling maintenance.

This place is a shocker and we can't believe we didn't look at trip advisor before giving the OK to our travel agent to book it. I thought a 4.5 star hotel would not require such research being close to the airport.

There are so many other choices near by the airport such as best western or novatel, we are so annoyed we didn't check first.

I wish we could give this place 0 ratings, as 1's are far to generous.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on November 11 2013, booked online for 1 night, booked last minute, since the price was good and I would stay very little, just few hours before my next flight, I've decided to take a chance.

Arrived late night, the people at the reception were somewhat helpful and within minutes
I was in my room.

The pictures on websites don't speak the truth. The hotel is run down, bad smelling,
out of date decor.

The room was a good size, but smelled funky.
There was hair though the entire bathroom.
The positives points were the bed, very comfortable and clean and the WiFi connection.

Very few choices of channels on tv, which was ok for me, didn't really have time to watch it.

I went to grab a snack at the pub in the hotel and my burgher came with a hair on it...
The pub itself looks dirty, stinky.

When I went to check out in the morning, the receptionist was not very helpful and unaware of the hotel business.

The breakfast was suppose to be a hot buffet but only few choices of fruits and some croissants available.

The overall experience was bad and as a travel industry's worker, I'd never send any of my clients there.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I've just read the reviews on this place & I feel so sorry for the people who's spent €200 a night :-(

I've paid about €65, ok the place is a bit run down but you can see it's been a lovely place some time ago, yes the rooms could be looked after so much better!

My problem starts & ends with the hapless resturant! For god's sake where the hell did they get the staff from, they simply refuse to look after you! you end up going over to them as they'll just leave you, it's crazy! I actually told one of them I thought you'd all died or something!

The food was cold and over cooked, everything was an effort for them, they have lot's of bread on show but why when they don't want to bring you any? I've no idea who manages them but I'd give it up, try something else as it's an embarrassment for sure!

I had to ask for the desert menu, but I decided against ordering anything as I'd of probably died by the time they'd of served it.

I've got breakfast to come yet but I'm not expecting much now! maybe the orange juice will be ok? Surely they can't mess that up :-(

On balance book early if you need to stay here & forget anything to eat!

• Stayed: November 2013