We arrived on the easter weekend and had booked 2 rooms
il go through the pros of this hotel first:
decent room size
they have a free shuttle to take you to the airport every half an hour (which is decent as you can catch a train straight into Paris from there)
have air conditioning..and that's about it!
the negatives were as follows:
1. when we got there on day one the room was in an appalling condition: dust, smudge marks on the mirrors ect...and to top it off it was like someone had smoked in the room with the windows closed! for non-smokers this was quite unacceptable.
2. we were told on the 2nd day of our arrival that the restaurant is closed at weekends all day..nothing was mentioned when we booked the hotel about this.
3. the swimming pool, sauna and other facilities were out of use: again nothing was said about this at the time of booking.
4. windows in the bedroom would not close: again it took a while to get this sorted.
ALSO ALTHOUGH THIS WAS NOT THE HOTELS FAULT: THE LOCAL TOWN RESTAURANTS CLOSED AS EARLY AS 9PM ON SATURDAY NIGHT.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Paris Charles De Gaulle Hotel Roissy
- Millennium Hotel Paris