“Affordable and practical.”

Ranked #28 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
“Affordable and practical.”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was in this hotel for a one night stay in November 2012, on my connection from Mexico to Turkey. Very confortable, near the airport and with complimentary shuttle "black bus" service. For my surprise the inner pool was closed without any advice, and it was one of the reasons I've choosen this hotel! A relaxation after a long fly would be very welcome!
Breakfast was good, service also. The room is was just enough, clean, with a n excellent and furnished bath room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
loire valley
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We often stay at CDG airport as we collect our clients from there and this was our first time at this hotel. What really struck us was the friendly welcome we got from reception and a lovely smile, how refreshing. Our room was spotless and really comfortable. My only observation in the room was a frayed carpet at entrance to the room and we would have liked Towels that were bigger and had more body. But in general the Rooms and Reception were both well above average.
However! When we arrived we were pleased to find that the hotel boasted an Irish Pub and we decided to have dinner there as it was something different as well as I love a Guinness. In general the whole experience was disappointing and a total let down as the only thing in the served in the Pub that resembled anything authentic was the Pint of Guinness that indecently was poorly poured. I would expect that a pint of Guinness at 9€ should at least be poured correctly and the company supplying the Guinness should do training.
I find it so irritating that hotel of International standards cannot get a concept right. If you going to embark on such a project and spend this sort of money on it, at least do it correctly. The food served was not good and the menu did not really reflect an Irish Pub Menu at all. In the condiment basket, there was no Malt Vinegar, so we did not order the fish and chips. The Cesar’s Salad stated that it was served with Grilled Chicken and it was, however the Chicken was grilled hours before and was ice cold and dry, if I see the word grilled, I expect hot. The croutons on the salad were bulk bought, can’t the chefs make croutons? Half of what we ordered did not come and in general the service was unfriendly and slow. The hotel should get someone in who knows about Pub Food to train the chefs and put an authentic menu in place. It could be so good if done properly, what a shame. I will stay here again, but will not eat there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This hotel is near to the airport. It also have free of charge shuttle bus to/from airport (only terminal 2&3). So for business, it is good location, if you are looking for a place to sleep near airport. For leisure, of course it is very far from downtown.

The rooms are reasonably clean and tidy and of adequate size. Staff are professional and reasonably helpful, but not exactly friendly, like most hotels in Paris.

The restaurant of the hotel is expensive, with food quality only. Breakfast is 20 Euro, so better book a room include breakfast.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Arnaud V, Manager at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Your evaluation of our various services and facilities is very much appreciated, since it is only through guests, such as yourself, that I can make sure our standards correspond to our guests’ needs.

We have discussed your comments with the department heads concerned and I hope you will be able to see some improvements in the future.

Sincerely Yours
Perth
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed here for one night in between airport transfers and had a very comfortable stay. The staff were friendly, helpful and even assisted us in printing out tickets for later travel. Everyone spoke English and the rooms were large and comfortable. We didn't get a chance to use the fitness centre or pool but knew they were available. Food in the bar downstairs was average pub food but perfectly edible. Wifi worked in the reception area. The airport shuttle was easy to use and had frequent services. A good stay considering we picked the room up when they had a deal on with very cheap prices.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Trip Advisor,

Your kind and constructive comments will further help us motivate our staff members and have been communicated to the persons concerned.

Sincerely yours
Valencia, Spagna
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Worst hotel ever, I was there with some colleague, the hitler of the hotel was broken... so it was freezed... NO hot water in the shower... they close the restaurant because of the heating. The only good thing is the Pub inside the hotel.
Inside the corridor was raining... horrible

I'm traveling a lot for job...the worst experience

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I haven't really got anything bad to say about the hotel apart from the gym's a joke!
Nothing works, and the sauna and steam room don't work either.
It's about half hour away from Paris city centre and half hour away from Disney land.
The food was ok.
Don't pay extra for the breakfast like I did because they don't really bother/check.
I could hear the plaines taking off and landing but I slept ok.

• Stayed February 2013
Arnaud V, Front Office Manager at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We would like to thank you for having taken the time and trouble to inform us about your recent stay at the Millennium Hotel Paris CDG Airport

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and we hope these incidents will not tarnish the image we strive to achieve here at the Millennium Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,
livorno
Reviewed February 9, 2013

i stayed at the Milenium on my trip to Premiere Vision.
I got checked in to the hotel and when i went to my room, I walked onto a lady wrapped up in a towel. She was as surprised and startled as I was.
When i told the receptionist that there was someone in the room, he only looked at me and did not even appologise.
later that day, I wanted to use the pool, but when i asked where it is and what time it opens, she answered 'i dont know' and said I have to come back later and ask someone else, not even lifting her eyes of the computer.
When i did located the pool, it was still closed 1 hour pass the opening time posted on the door.
There rooms were poor and dated, bad windows, which let cold and noise from the outside and there was a leak from our sink, which I reported on to the receptionist, but which did not get fixed during my 3 days stay.
in overall, i could deal with the hotel, but not with the uninterested staff, most of whom made me feel really unwelcome and awkward. Make a different choice if you can.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Many thanks for your feedback, as we saw in your comments, this one regarding a stay on september 2012, We will be glad to welcome you back to our property to see the differents improvements made since this date.

Please feel free to contact me directly per email for your forthcomming booking: arnaud.vermerie@millenniumhotels.fr to organize your next stay.

Very Best Regards