“they never answer your question”

Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle
Ranked #28 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Seoul, South Korea
“they never answer your question”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I asked them several (2 or 3 I guess) questions by email, again and again.
But they are too busy to answer my email- They just ignore it.

I wish I could cancel my reservation, but I've already paid the full price,

It's hard to expect a good service after this experience..

(I have not visited this hotel yet)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ashley1010101
Arnaud V, Front Office Manager at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We read your remark with a great concerned, and we are sorry to learn than nobody revert back to you regarding your questions.

Please send me your email directely at:
arnaud.vermerie@millenniumhotels.fr

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Eckernforde, Germany
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stayed there for two nights during an industry fair. The bed in the room was sort of a collapsable provisional bed which moved strongly when I sat down ...The room was extremely noisy, the air-con/ac did not work, the service at the restaurant was bad: After 15 minutes I left the restaurant, as no waiter felt obliged to bring a menue or take the order. Fortunately there was a Sushi bar across the road, only a three minutes walk from the hotel. I would never use this hotel again, although the shuttle to and from the airport and to the exhibition center worked well ...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Your evaluation of our various services and facilities is very much appreciated, since it is only through guests, such as yourself, that I can make sure our standards correspond to our guests’ needs.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and I hope these incidents will not tarnish the image we strive to achieve here at the Millennium Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport.

France
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very slow check in, only one member of staff on duty. Bedroom temperature was 27° and the A/C was not working, and according to other guests this had been the situation for at least 5 days. Carpet was dirty and the only chair was broken and could not be used. We were given a fan to cool the room down while we went to the bar for the worst meal I have ever had in France. Returned to bedroom and had to open window as fan was useless. Now we had noise from the airport, a complete disaster !! After a sleepless night we looked forward to our 10 hour flight, Thanks Millennium I will never use your hotels again

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FredaFrance
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I used this hotel as it was ideally located near the airport as I was only on a short trip (2 days). Came to check in at 10pm but took over an hour to sort this out. Worst of all is they did not even have my booking. This was even after I had email correspondence with the hotel to confirm late check in. It got worse as the hotel check in staff asked me to fill in their booking form. Shocking. Apart from that the hotel was ok. Not a good impression at all. Have used simular hotel (corpthorne gatwick) which was much better. Don't think I will ever use this company again as the service by the Paris hotel has ruined the company's reputation in my mind. Hope this helps others from making my mistake.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank mp14287
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Very unprepared staff to deal with clients at check-in. Also, was just on guy to handle many people at the front desk check-in. Wouldn't recomend and wouldn't came back. The breakfast is OK and the rooms are clean, but the staff is way below expectations.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We read your remarks with great concern and I am very sorry to learn that you were disappointed with the overall level of service during your last stay, particularly with the staff attitude. Please rest assured that the necessary actions have been taken to avoid reoccurrence.

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed November 2, 2012

It was our honeymoon. We stayed in this hotel for one night but we were charged for two nights because of the problem with their site. Be careful and check all the information twice. We didn't get our money back. We lost about 90 euros and were really disappointed. The service was terrible, senior manager is not a professional. We got no response on our letter to this hotel about returning our money. 90 euros is not a big sum for the hotel, but negative review means something.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LiubovVladimir
Arnaud V, Manager at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles de Gaulle, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I read your remarks with great concern and I am very sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your booking details and bill.

I will be glad than you send me an email at: arnaud.vermerie@millenniumhotels.fr to fixed definetely this matter and I will reimbursed your credit card if all informations matched.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and I hope these incidents will not tarnish the image we strive to achieve here at the Millennium Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport.

Sincerely yours
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I booked this hotel when i was in Paris for a large exhibition,thinking it was an "airport hotel" - its at least 15 mins in a taxi from the airport, on what i can only describe as a "hotel park" nothing around it other than more hotels, no restaurants etc, so no-where to walk to.
The hotel has a bar which sells snacks and a restaurant,
Chech-in was ok, no problems -other than being told i was at the wrong desk as i wasnt air-crew! - i was a paying customer!
On arival i went to the bar and ate, choice for me was limited. Room adequate, but could only find CNNnews on the TV, bathroom had a bath - plus point.
That eveing I asked at the reception if the restaurant was ope and as told no - due to un-forceen circumstances and I would have to eat again in the bar.
Taxi's were easy to get to take me to the exhibition centre, costly on the outbout at 25 euro and 15euro on the way back.
The "free" wifi in the rooms was very limited and i couldnt get conneted, the "business centre" did have a couple of PC's but these were chargeable.
Day 2, breakfast was ok, and ate again the bar, bored with the food choice by then
Day 3, checked out and asked if I could leave my bag, which they took, i came back to the hotel to get my bag and catch the "free" shuttle" to CDG, crew were checking in and the concierge who at times was just standing around would not deal with me until they had all checked-in and had a wee chat which was getting very annoying as I was about to miss the shuttle.
"shuttle" - takes a while as it goes round all the hotels on the park and then the train station before getting to the airport, at the airport you are not taken to the terminals - you are dropped off and another bus terminal to get another bus.
All in all i would not stay at this hotel again

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank twinklestar2307
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We read your remarks with great concern and we are very sorry to learn that you were disappointed with the overall level of service during your last stay, particulary with the transport to the exhibition center.

Please rest assured that the necessary actions have been taken to avoid reoccurrence. I have discussed your comments with the department heads concerned and I hope you will be able to see some improvements in the future.