“A good refuge from airport hotels!”

Aux Trois Gourmands
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were fed up of the poor food at our airport hotel (Ibis Roissy-Pole) . We found this through Trip Advisor. What a find. Simple local Creperie with a village restaurant feel. Was pretty busy so we booked for a party of 6 on a wet night. There was a good choice of both galettes and crepes. Service was pretty quick and the food was great. Do not expect haute cuisine it is simple food well cooked. Great value two courses each with wine for just under €20 each. As we meet regularly at CDG. We will be back!

1  Thank SimonFKnight

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My boyfriend and I ventured away from our hotel and found this pleasant little restutaunt. It first pushed our comfort zone when we walked and no one spoke a lick of English. The waitress sat us down and happily listened to our broken French. The food and atmosphere was great and when the check came- even better. I had the four cheese salad (superb) and he, the steak (a little chewy) but it only took us researching after that two pages on the menu (dinner crepes) were the way to go. We made certain to end the night with a tourched crepe (lit on fire in front of us).

Highly recommend to adventurous crowd not looking to pay high price for hotel food and looking for authentic!

2  Thank Samantha L
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This creperie isn't bad but not the best example of French crepes. It is better than most hotel and other food options nearby and is reasonable in terms of cost.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

First of all I think it is important to set the expectations right, Aix Trois Gourmands definitely is the best choice for having dinner when in Roissy, however don't expect a full service Michelin Star kind of experience. This is after all a basic eatery with a very basic interior, providing basic service with a basic menu and a basic kitchen, this serves out surprisingly nice dishes. That being said, Aux Trois Gourmands is so much better that any thing else to be found in the area, be it the airport "restaurants" or hotel restaurants in a 10 mile radius.
Eat here on a weekday and the restaurant was packed. The menu offers some traditional French dishes, along with their specialty which is crêpes (pancakes). The crêpes come in two forms: sweet or savory with a very extensive list of choices for both varieties.
I opted for a goat cheese salad, which was good, along with a very acceptable glass of red house wine. To top it of I went for a crêpe with sugar and butter, which is hard to do wrong but Aux Trois Gourmands did it near perfect.
I left the place with a bill less than 20 euro and felt really being in France, in stead of the anonymity of all those airport eateries nearby. When I find myself in CDG again for a overnight visit, I will make sure to head to Roissy to have dinner!

3  Thank Jetpacker
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Last night in France beckons a decent meal. I was staying near the airport and had heard about this little place. It was packed. Food was impeccable. Service a bit slow but they were busy. I will definitely dine there again.

1  Thank Sam S