“Stay by CDG? This is your place!”

Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle
Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of nights waiting to head south on the TVG.. It's a great hotel with spacious rooms, a killer restaraunt and free Macs in the lobby. Free shuttle bus to the airport is welcome. Plus Roissy itself is a quaint little town, worth a look. Good places to eat in a tidy town, enjoyed evening walks there for three nights. Not just a layover spot.
I did leave my iPad in the room safe and the staff were right on it and shipped to us straight away, can't fault that..
Happy to give the place full marks and one of the better places to rest your head..

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank stewartsturges

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our last night in France after 4 months away this was a one night stay in this hotel and it worked out wonderfully. The room was quiet and nicely appointed with a beautiful big comfortable bed - luxurious. Couldn't fault the breakfast, with such a vast choice to chose from in a lovely setting, not too clinical.
We arranged a shuttle for our flight back home to NZ, oops we left iPhone in our room - no problems the driver was so helpful, in our very poor French we explained to driver and off we went back to retrieve it and all was well and we still made our flight. Would recommend staying here. Good value for $$

Room Tip: Always ask for a room with a view on the sunny side.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stayed there a few times in November/December 2012. Hotel great. Nice rooms, great showers (no baths). Rooms with direct outside access (balcony/patio area). Staff very good. One issue the penultimate time I was there, computer system went down. Keys wouldn't work. No manual way of getting into room, so was stuck outside for over 2 hours. But the staff were wonderful.

I would definitely return. Bar and restaurant very good. Location of many Paris CDG airport hotels is a weird one, this is with the main bunch in an area you cannot walk to and taxis won't take you to. So you're reliant on the shuttle bus. Often at peak times you can't get a seat, and you can't pre-book. Please sort this out and I would give you a 5/5. Until then it's 4/5.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mulac21
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The location is perfect. Only 5 minutes walk to the train taking you to Disney or Paris.
Nice area with shops and everything you need.
Service in front desk was very good. Breakfast was nice. Rooms are very good. Parking under the hotel for 10€, was ok.
Def. coming back next time we visit Disney.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Trond K
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were driving from UK to Geneva and wanted to avoid staying in Paris. Saves alot of time getting across France! Spa was ok but surprised to see a chlorinated pool in such a hotel- it put us off swimming there so I wouldnt say it was 5 star although gym area is nice with new machines they have no stretch mats/ area! Rooms have balcony but bit creepy around the back overlooking a huge cemetry! Main criticism is that hotel charged us twice and gave no real apology..

Room Tip: If you dont like the view on to a cemetry dont stay at the back end
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grinchee
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Horrible stay-rooms are nice but that is it. Do not consider getting house keeping to do anything for you. They refuse to speak English or acknowledge your presence even though many of their guests is English. The front desk is ok, the wifi really shoddy. The rooms are beautiful, but that is it. I've stayed in this hotel many time due to a company arrangement and its a absolute pain.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had a horrible experience here. The hotel is beautiful but it is made ugly by the atrocious customer service. I ordered breakfast with my room and I came to find out that they did not serve it until 7am but I was leaving at 5am. They would not reimburse me. Instead they gave me five dollars worth of junk in a paper bag. Waste of money. Then I asked about the shuttle service for the morning and the woman at the front desk informed me that there would be no 5am shuttle EVEN though it said so on the schedule and on the internet. I was forced to order a cab for the morning which she informed me would cost 30 euro. The next morning I called the front desk at 4am to insure that my cab would be there and the man informed me that there was a 5am shuttle from the hotel. The whole thing was a mess. This made for a stressful and unpredictable morning, two things that you don't want before a 24 hour travel day. Also the security of this hotel is bad. Both the front door and balcony door were unlocked when I arrived and later in the night a man attempted to enter my room with a key given to him by reception. I was appalled and the reception did not even formally apologize. As a woman traveling in a foreign country security comes first. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank SB44458775
Travelers also viewed these Roissy-en-France hotels
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
#1 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel
Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle...
#5 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa
Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & ...
#4 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Novotel Suites Paris Roissy CDG
Novotel Suites Paris Roissy CDG
#2 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle
Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de G...
#8 of 31 in Roissy-en-France
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
Ibis Paris CDG Airport
#12 of 31 in Roissy-en-France

Been to Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle

Address: 8 Allee du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France (Formerly Relais Spa Paris-Roissy CDG)
Location: France > Ile-de-France > Val-d'Oise > Roissy-en-France
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Romantic Hotel in Roissy-en-France
#5 Business Hotel in Roissy-en-France
#12 Luxury Hotel in Roissy-en-France
Price Range: $152 - $278 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Relais Spa Paris-Roissy Cdg Hotel Roissy