“Good food and very friendly service”
Review of Bistrot la Vitrine

Bistrot la Vitrine
Reserve with
Bistrot la Vitrine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
New Delhi, India
“Good food and very friendly service”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Patient and friendly service is not one of the best features of french restaurants. This restaurant is an exception. Situated in the peaceful village near the airport, it is a pleasant walk across the garden from Marriott near CDG airport. Also close from the numerous other airport hotels nearby. Friendly service, good food, prompt response etc. Plus a great view from the first floor windows. Should be great in the day too sitting outside.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Arun P

Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
“WATCH OUT POOR EVERYTHING BUT THE free BREAD?”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We Had an over night in a hotel in Roissy, and wanted to grab a evening bite, for our last night in Paris. So I drove around and found this outside cafe'. I asked if they had white meat chicken on the menu. First they were too busy to answer, so I walked to a place 2 doors down. I received the same treatment so I figure one is as good as the other. I also saw this place also had a TRIP ADVISOR sticker on the door, so I thought I was safe. Well , we sat down outside, and immediatly a few cigar smoker showed up. I asked the owner if he could ask them to move away from the resturant and I got the same treatment as I had asking for white meat chicken. A young man came and delivered a small loaf of bread (it was hard and old). I asked for a bottle of gas water (about 6 euros) and that showed up about 5 minutes later. I ordered a chicken with potatoes dish with the special desert attached. After 20 minutes another dry loaf of bread showed up. I asked about the food and was told 5 more minutes. Suddenly, the desert showed up, a very very very small chocolate round cake. Still no chicken. I asked again, and was told it is on the way. After another 15 minutes a boiled 1/2 cooked piece of something showed on a plate. I immediately sent it back and ask for the owner who had origanally sat us for an explanation. He never showed up, so we just walked away and left. Lucky I had a car parked near and we set the GPS for a KFC. Best picnic we could have had thanks to Finger Lickin' good.

• Visited October 2013
Roissy-en-France, France
“The king of the microwaves”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Very expensive to have been cooked all in the microwave.
And the strawberries cream was so sour.
The tuna was overcooked.
Service is not personal and not profesional.

When i go away buys a pizza because tape-worm hunger.

• Visited September 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Poor food!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was recommended by the hotel in Roissy. It was a small restaurant with only outside seating next to a heavy traffic street which is typical in Paris. The starter tomato mozalle and the duck confit I ordered were quite OK. The salmon & carbonara pasta the others ordered were absolutely tasteless. Worst was the rumpsteak that not possible to swallow even after 10 minutes' chewing. It was hard like gummy. Very disappointing dinner after hard working day. Absolutely the one of the worst I have ever had in France.

• Visited September 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Stunning surprise in an unlikely place”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We booked a night near CDG prior to our long flight home to Australia and found ourselves in a "village" of chain hotels and I was not expecting much in the way of dinner options. We walked around the block and "found" La Vitrine in Roissy-en-France and it was delightful. We sat outside and it was very popular as it a public holiday and most other options were closed. We took the formule option and it was very enjoyable and tasty. The service was very slick and they were very busy. The waiters were very professional. We both had the steak and it was one of the best we have had in our 8 week trip to France. La Vitrine was a delightful experience and Roissy-en-France generally was an unexpected and surprising village.

• Visited August 2013