“Great stay on the fly”

Hotel ibis Styles Paris Roissy Cdg
Ranked #16 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed December 29, 2013

An unexpected flight delay leading to a missed connection had me scrambling in the lounge at IAD to find a room for my unwanted 12 hour layover in Paris. Of the hotels in close proximity to CDG, Ibis had the best rate. It was easy to get to - just hop on the free CDGVAL train and it is marked on the station stops. When I got to the front desk I saw that they also had day room rates available (14 euro/hr with 2 hr minimum) but I had a cold and wanted to sleep and by my calculations the 90 euro/night room that I had booked was a better value given how long I wanted the room. One great advantage is that I could have easily switched to a day room if I had wanted - my reservation had free cancellation up to 5pm day of arrival.

The room was small but very clean. The bed was very comfortable. My only negative comment would be that the towels were a bit thin and I had to use both. Check in was very easy.

However, when I came down an hour after checking in, there was an extremely long line that was still there at 8pm when I checked out (I guess a bunch of flights landed at the same time?). There was no dedicated check out line and I had to talk the attendant at the Loyalty Members check in desk to let me check out with her rather than stand in line for 30 minutes.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here on the 9th of December.
We caught the metro to Charles De Gaulle Airport from Paris and then caught the free black shuttle bus to the hotel, which was easy to find and well signed. Ibis Styles is the first stop on the shuttle loop. When we first arrived we were disappointed to see our room did not have a bath as we had specifically requested one, however we went to reception and this was rectified immediately. The rooms were nice, and the bed was the most comfortable from our entire trip! We didn't try the restaurant, however the other facilities were excellent. Wifi was free and fast. Breakfast also free, limited selection (croissants, cheese, juice, coffee, spreads, bread, cereal etc) however not bad at all. Free tea and coffee between 10am-10pm in lobby.
The shuttle bus arrives every 20 minutes, we were informed that it cost €5 (to airport) however we were not charged on the bus.
We left our luggage in the free luggage storage after checkout and went to the restaurants in town. We would definitely recommend Ibis Styles Roissy and will be here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Becca9992
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This hotel is very close to the airport. I stayed there my last night in Paris , specifically because of it's location. The hotel was clean. The room was comfortable though not large. The hotel has wifi included in the cost of the room. A free breakfast is also included. I am not sure about lunch, but there is a dinner service and a bar, though I did not visit it. There is a free bus service to the airport Terminal 2 every twenty minutes in the morning, called "the black bus" from terminal two at the drop off there is a train every four minutes to transfer to terminal one if needed, which I did. I made leaving Paris much easier than coming in from city center for an early flight. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I arrived after dark and left in the morning. There was a bit of noise that woke me up earlier than...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank mayalavender
Reviewed December 2, 2013

When you book a hotel over the internet you don't not really know where the hotel is. Some hotels call themselves airport hotels but are many miles from the Airport. This hotel was a pleasant surprise as it is very close to T2 at CDG. You go to where the shuttle buses depart, take the black bus and in about 3 minutes we were at the hotel which was the first stop. Check in was fast and professional. All of the staff were very pleasant and helpful. Dined at the hotel for dinner. We did not want the buffet but a full al a carte menu was available. Food and wine were very good and at a reasonable price. Breakfast was also very good. Room was small but it had everything you needed. Beds were comfortable. The shuttle from the airport is free but there is a nominal charge for the return to CDG. Price was very reasonable. There were many business men staying here so they know a good deal when they see one. All in all I would certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank coldy
Reviewed November 26, 2013

If you need to stay near the airport then this will be the best option. But definitely no for the City Viewers since its quite far from Paris Central.

Best about the hotel is Free and frequent shuttle from the airport which takes about 15 minutes from the airport to the hotel. Rooms are small still manageable. Breakfast does not have much options but you will get freshly squeezed orange juice and wonderful coffee. Free Wifi.

To go to Central by Taxi will cost about 80 Euro. The best option is to take the free shuttle to airport and from T2 take the Train to Paris central. Will save a lot of money.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rajeevkarunakaran
Reviewed November 24, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is the usual good-value Ibis experience. Simple facilities and light decor. Check-in and check-out are well organised. There is a regular bus service from/to the TGV station - choose the "Ligne Black". The restaurant is functional, with menu and fixed-price hot or cold buffet choices at dinner, and a simple self-service breakfast. Reception and restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful. Would certainly recommend this for an "airport overnighter".

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo