“Delicious Indian food at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of New Taj Mahal - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Henderson, Nevada
“Delicious Indian food at a good price”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My colleague brought me here for lunch because they offer good food at a good price and are just around the corner from our office. The moment I walked into the restaurant the scent told me this was going to be a good meal!

At lunch, you select from a buffet of foods including meats, vegetables, rice, and appetizers. I highly recommend the Samoussa Légumes. They were fresh, tasty, and served with a sauce that was out of this world! I found the curry poulet very moist and perfectly seasoned for my tastes (heads up, this is a light curry, not a spicy hot one). The vegetables had a nice seasoning on them as well.

The servings are VERY generous...I couldn't eat all that was put on the plate. Next time (yes, there will be a next time) I will only order the Samoussa Legumes along with perhaps a kebab and some rice. That should be plenty of food to make a good lunch.

Service is a bit odd. You order at the counter, then they bring out your food. When you are finished, you pay at the register but a bill is never made available (even upon request). I mentioned good prices...9.90 euros for the meal is a bargain in Puteaux / Paris!

The dining room is VERY small and cramped so not a great place to do business or enjoy a relaxing meal. Pretty much a "eat and get out" sort of place. I wouldn't recommend this restaurants for large groups. Best for parties of 2-4.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank FinanciallySavvy

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Fab Curry”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

fab curry house just across the road from Le Dauphin Hotel where we were staying - lovely food, particularly loved the garlic naan bread - very tasty. good service.

Visited July 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The curry with no spices?”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went to the New Taj Mahal in Paris with my family on a long weekend. We are all vegetarians so were really looking forward to it. However the food was very disappointing. The samosa and nan breads were small and slightly burnt and the 3 veggie curries were completely tasteless.

• Visited July 2013