All reviews la defense minute walk lovely little hotel nice area single room central paris train ride breakfast was delicious metro line short stay hotel is located small room business trip centre french internet receptionist
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Whenever you have the possibility to book the rooms on the ground floor (situated at the inside terrace) don’t hesitate. The room is clean, beds are very good and the bathroom is recently renovated. It’s surprisingly quiet at night, you don’t have any noise from traffic or whatsoever. Breakfast is fine and offers enough variety. The hotel is situated in Puteaux, a nice area near La Defence.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Booked for a short stay at Paris and visiting Fondation louis Vuiton for the exhibition Le Moma à Paris. 15 min walk from La Defence. Most friendly staff. Nice rooms. To small to be honest but hey, you are in Paris. Biggest advantage is the quarter you are staying, it‘s like Paris way back. Check the neighbourhood you will find some good restaurants. I missed one myself. Perfect vibe for Paris whitout the hustling. Btw. Breakfast was suberb!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 18, 2017

I've spent many weeks working in Puteaux, it's a lovely area, not far from La Defense and a 20 minute walk to the Esplanade de la Defense to catch the Metro into Paris. The hotel is chic, rooms are a little bit small but maintained to a good standard, with a really comfy mattress. Receptionists are brilliant, they'll tell you the great places to eat and will sort out taxis and book restaurants. I really enjoy staying there.

Room tip: All the rooms seem to be good, I would not recommend taking a single room as these rooms are on the very small side
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights in this hotel on a business trip. Very nice typical Paris boutique hotel. Rooms are not the largest but very convenient and clean. Nice area with lots of good restaurants. I can recommend this place and certainly will come back when I have to be in this area again!

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights while on a business trip. The hotel is located in centre of puteaux so there's plenty of places to shop and eat. I however found that it was a 20 minutes walk to the hotel from la defense, perhaps there's a better way to get here.

I found my stay surprisingly pleasant and very good value. The staff are very friendly and chatty and I felt at home. Although I booked a single room I think I was given a bigger room, because it looked bigger than the pictures of a single room in their website. I was first given a room near the lift but I explained to them that I was a light sleeper and the staff readily gave me another room.

The room was very tidy with a pleasant decor. The bed was comfortable, but there's no kettle or iron in the room. The iron can be borrowed from the reception. There's also a tiny mini bar in the room. The staff also let me use the microwave to heat up some food.

I was on the 3rd floor so didn't really find it noisy like the other reviewers are reporting. On the whole I found the stay pleasant and of good value when compared to similar hotels near the la defense area.

Date of stay: August 2017