$69
$65
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Hotel le Dauphin(Puteaux)(Great Value!)
$60
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

$94
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Villa Medicis(Puteaux)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmetro stationla defenseminute walknice areathree nightsbreakfast was deliciousshort stayhotel is locatedparisreceptionistle
Reviewed April 15, 2016

the reception from Laura as usual so welcome, The room as usual excellent.
impress I left my apple recharge supply and the staff kept it for me > That is what we all hope to receive. Service and great trust. Bravo Laura and your team.
See you soon

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
hotelvivaldi, Responsable réception at Hotel Vivaldi, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

Dear Mr Robert Z,

We thank you for your review!

Hope to see you next time!

Reviewed March 17, 2016

compact rooms - who needs all that space anyway - very clean and friendly staff. Excellent good quiet location about 15 mins walk from the metro (line 2) that runs right through the centre of Paris. Recommended!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JayVeeLincs
hotelvivaldi, Responsable réception at Hotel Vivaldi, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2016

Dear JayVeeLincs,

We thank you for your review.

We hope to see you again...

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights for business and the stay was pleasant .
Clean rooms
Very good staff and very friendly
Will recommend this hotel to anyone
The service was excellent
I forgot clothes in the room and the staff managed to reach me to inform me of the situation. I got back before leaving Paris and my clothes were ready for pick up.
Thank you and will visit you when I visit la defence again.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
hotelvivaldi, Responsable réception at Hotel Vivaldi, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2016

Dear Elie B,

We thank you for your review and hope to welcome you when you back in Paris!!

Regards,

Reviewed February 26, 2016

This is a very good hotel located in a good nieghbourhood not very far away from the tube station and La Defense. Small cozy rooms, great french breakfast, everything you need to be in Paris and don´t spend that much.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr PauloMarinho,

We thank you for your review and are happy that your stay was pleasant.

We hope to see you next time!

Reviewed February 1, 2016

I stayed with my girlfriend for a few nights in December. The rooms are not very big but very clean with the staff were very friendly and really helpful. It is about a 15 minute walk to the metro to get a train into the city which takes about 20 mins depending on where you want to go. We found the hotel to be exceptional value and whatever we asked the staff they were super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
hotelvivaldi, Responsable réception at Hotel Vivaldi, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2016

Dear Mr & Mrs Mileoaknelly,

We are grateful for your review.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and our hotel.

We thank you for trusting.

Vivaldi's Team