See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 22, 2017

The heater is not enough to warm the room (and I was in October, still not very cold weather), the wifi disconnects every 5 minutes and, worst of all, I was in "the garden", which is a ground floor. The windows had a short curtain that did not cover them completely, so I had no privacy. I was charged 120 Euros per night. which is way too much for that unwelcoming place. I totally recommend you to stay away from this place.

Room tip: Stay away from this hotel!
Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2017

It is the same ownership {I think} as the "Le Dauphin" across the street. Le Dauphin has been renovated and looks great The Princesse Isabelle badly needs renovation. The only good things were the bathroom and the air conditioning in the room. The breakfast room is in the basement - maybe it would be better utilized if it were in the lobby. The lobby has a bar but I never saw any customers or bartender in it. Your lobby picture looks great but it must be at least 10 years old. The staff was friendly but wasn't knowledgeable about the surroundings - restaurants, boulangeries, stores etc...So please renovate and it will be a little gem. One other problem: The suite is on the 5th floor but the elevator goes only to the 4th floor!

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Having spend in excess of 400 nights in hotel beds I consider myself as being well familiar with non-domestic accommodations, hence this particular hotel has brought up the urge to express my de-recommendation.
If you want to sleep well, or just sleep at all, find some place else.
The bed has the most stiff and rigid mattress I've ever laid my body on! A spine board comes to my mind. I had to lay upon! the double folded duvet just to get some equalization of my body's irregularities and properties and when I woke up for the final time in the morning I felt like the princess in the fairy tale with the pea.
I can only come up with one good reason for choosing this accommodation; pick it if you want to de-habituate you children from jumping in the bed. This is simply not possible.
In general everything is very worn out.
Furthermore, the window in the bathroom had noticeable and disturbing amounts of mold on it - amounts that just doesn't appear to that degree in one or two days.
All in all, not a place to recommend!

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank Thorkild34
Reviewed April 26, 2017

First of all.. Receptionist doesn't speak English - that really make a difficulties when you have an issue to discuss.
Rooms seems to be designed at early 80's - so if you like that kind of design.. it's up to you.

I was staying when it was really cold. You can find small heater in the room, but still in the bathroom is almost 10 celcius degrees.
Another really bad thing is WiFi connection - the internet is disconnecting every 5-10 mins. It really drives me crazy.

Room tip: all the rooms seems to be the same.
Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

Do not go there if they pay you money
Small rooms,
no heating at night freezing cold
Mattress I have never seen anything like this strait to the iron with no lining!
Worst service
Bad company
And worst of all I think there is something fishy going on there
They will take your money no matter what
Don't go there