See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Decent, clean hotel very well situated, nearly 10 min by foot from direct train to center of Paris (40 minutes of drive & 5 euro one way trip)...altough the accomodation is average and breakfast was tippicaly French...dinner was very good, in several courses with desert (for price if 14 euro you can chose beetwen 2 main dish but starter and desert more times)...in this price was a glass of wine...helpful, very good staff...

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Olivier V, Gérant at Hotel Campanile Cergy Pontoise, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for your comments, being in a process of constant improvement, the opinions of our customers are welcome.
We hope to see you again in our establishment.

Sincerely

The management

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Struggles to get rooms near our place of work so ended up here, would I choose it agin, probably not but it was ok for a couple of nights.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
Rooms were a bit like a caravan but were warm enough and quiet considering their location.
We ate in the restaurant as nowhere else was near, it was ok...not hard to ruin an omelette I guess.
Hard to find behind the main road on what looked like an industrial hotel.
Wouldn’t return.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Olivier V, Gérant at Hotel Campanile Cergy Pontoise, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Hello
Thank you for choosing us. Our rooms are of correct size which is 15m2. It is clear that the bed takes up a lot of space. Our location offers public transportation and highways. We will be happy to see you at the bell tower of Pontoise during your next trip.
Sincerely
The Management

Reviewed February 3, 2018

This hotel has small rooms with a very basic feel. The decor is looking a bit dated. Faint bad smell in the halls. Breakfast was OK. Will be trying somewhere else next visit.

Can walk to town and port in 10 to 15 minutes.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank IamAllyM
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

Looks very dated, rooms are small and dark with distinctive smell. When I first checked in the room I got was freezing and there was no heating working in the room. Went back to reception to complain and got another room. That room also did not have heating working either. I complained again and got a remote heater... There is no English channels on the TV and reception opens at 6.30 am which I was surprised by trying to check out at 6 am. Had to wait half an hour but luckily I didn't miss my flight. The bed was quite comfortable. Breakfast is rather basic so if your lactose or wheat intolerant then don't think you'll be able to eat anything. Overall not the best hotel and probably won't use it again unless there won't be any alternatives available.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank tiradorus
Reviewed October 31, 2017

I had to stay for few days since I didnt get vacancy in my normal hotel. For the price I pay itwas not worth. At same price much better hotels I can get in paris. So not recommended for this reason. If i forget the price I paid due to rush overall the property is very clean and nice and a decent breakfast.

Worst part is that no lift and with heavy luggage no one to help.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Olivier V, Gérant at Hotel Campanile Cergy Pontoise, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Our rates are based on available promotions. I suggest you take a look at our bell tower website and see that we offer discounts on certain dates and advantageous prepaid offers. We are not equipped with elevators but we can offer rooms on the ground floor if our customers ask us to do so on arrival and according to our availability. We are glad that breakfast and cleanliness have been to your liking. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you in the next trip.
Coridinally