“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Restaurant l'Etna

Restaurant l'Etna
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Pontoise
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2017

I went there several times to eat with colleagues. Each time we had a warm welcome.
The food is very good and always fresh, check the big Mozarella (=a starter) and also the recipe of pasta with vodka.. (justly slightly flavored with vodka) - very nice!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed April 28, 2017

Excellent Food and services, best fine Italian resto in Val-d’Oise. All is fresh, real Italian pasta and, fish or meat is always top choice! Trust me, try it and you will return ! Rick …

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 21, 2017

From the moment that I walked in the door I felt a home. I don’t speak a word of French and it didn’t seem to matter. I ordered the special and “Mama” gave me a wonderful supporting glass of wine. I was there on a work trip and will go back forsure.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed September 23, 2016

I had an excellent dinner and evening chatting with the owners. This is a family run restaurant, with a combination of Sicilian and general Italian dishes. The Pesce Spada Palermitana was excellent. As it was the home made bread.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

We are used to go there with friends and family.
The staff is so kind , this is a true Sicilian family and you are welcome by the Mama and also very well advised.
There are always the meals of the day and to be simple take it ! They are delicious!
I like the Calamari as starter , pasta alla Palermita are just fantastic and the tiramisu always GREAT!
Book before the restaurant is quite small.
A great place for the lunch or the dinnerin Pontoise

Date of visit: July 2016