“Parent”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Pantin
Pantin
“Parent”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

When I booked the trip, I was under the impression that a continental breakfast was included in the reservation. At the end of the stay, I found out that a continental breakfast was not included and on top of that the city taxes where not included. These details would have made the package much more attractive.

The personnel was not that friendly!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Darlene B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We came as a group of 22 and found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The rooms were newly refurbished and of a good quality for the price in Paris. Just 6 stops from Gare du Nord on M5 metro line so 10 minute ride from Eurostar terminal. We didn't try the breakfast as supermarket and patisserie were both within steps of the hotel. Unlike some other reviews, I didn't feel at all uneasy in the neighbourhood, nor did any of our group.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Panjim, India
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We(me & my husband) stayed there for 3 nights.
Yes, Its a basic but neat & clean hotel. The staffs were very friendly, most importantly they helped us in English. We requsted to prolong our check out by 2 hours and they agreed without any fuss.
The location is slightly far away from center of Paris, but its just besides the Hoche Metro station. It'll take 20-25 mins to reach the center of Paris. Not a problem for us.
They provided tea maker with some tea bags, biscuits which made our stay more comfortable.I liked the Linens, pillows & overall decoration of the room. Simple yet comfortable. They also cleaned the room on a regular basis.
Its reall worth for money.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sabitaswain
Sleaford, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stayed here for one night as we decided to extend our trip last minute and the location is a bit dodgy, the staff at the desk were okay. The room was small, the bathroom wasn't clean, there were hairs all over the floor and walls, also the ventilation didn't work in the room. There are coffee and tea making facilities but not much, two milks, two sugars and two weird looking teas. But for a budget it's fine. It is a way out of the way though, so the Metro is a must.

Room Tip: There is a Hypermarket under the hotel, but orange juice and croissants there and take them to your...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed November 19, 2012

It's a simple hotel, but on my 2 stays there I found it clean, and enough for my needs.
The staff is friendly, and most of them can help you in english.
The breakfast has no hot plates, but a good selection of bread, croissants, jam, etc.
They started construction work on the restaurant for renovation this week, and they arranged to send "breakfast in a bag" to your room. On the second day I had a problem, because the breakfast was not delivered at time.
The location is not very friendly, especially at night, but is right next door from Hoche metro station, and you can be in the center of Paris in around 15-20min.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Günther J
Reviewed September 30, 2012

It's difficult to complain too much when you pay a lower rate for a hotel, but here goes! Plus it was fashion week, so might explain why nothing else was available.

When we arrived at the hotel, there was a loud drilling noise, and after inquiring about it, the lady behind the desk simply stated there was work being done, no explanation, or apology.
The lady asked if I wanted the instructions in English or French. I would have managed with French, but as the noise was so deafening, I chose English, and even struggled with that! She didn't seem too pleased with my choice of language either. The work started at around 8:30am and finished around 6-7pm.

We didn't have breakfast at the hotel (9 euros), but can't imagine a relaxing meal with all the drilling going on!

The area around the hotel was horrible, and felt quite unsafe when walking from the Metro at night. Lots of people hanging around the Metro entrance, and outside a cafe quite close to the hotel. Only good thing was having the Metro (Hoche) very close by, making it easy to get to the attractions.

The room was pretty small, but again, you get what you pay for. However, we did notice that the bathroom smelt of smoke when we returned at night. We also noticed a cigarette burn on one of the curtains.

Like my title says, try other places first, and only use as a last, cheap, resort. Unless you decide to book in Fashion Week................

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lew_R_York

Travelers are raving about these Pantin hotels

Cherepovets, Russia
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The hotel blocked 500 euros from my bank card account for a room before we arrived. I had to pay 609 euros in checking out again from my another card. Fortunatelly I had another card. Now, after 2 weeks 500 euros still blocked!!!
I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank IURII K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pantin
La Villette
Ibis Paris La Villette Cite des Sciences 19eme

Been to Campanile Paris Est - Pantin? Share your experiences!