All reviews bacon sausage crepes porte de pantin free wifi paris
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

This is definitely one of the better Mercure hotels that I have stayed in. The hotel has a funky modern-chic design which one cannot tell from the ugly exteriors of the building. It is quite close to la Villette but not close to anything else (will require 20-30 min to get to the center of Paris)
The room was spotlessly cleaned, the bed was comfortable, and the lobby was cosy. The best part of the hotel was the great outdoor bar space. I had such a comfortable stay (despite the 0h58 fire alarm last night) . The rooms are rather spacious for Paris standards and I could see the tip tip top of la Tour Eiffel from my room.

Should I ever have another concert at le Zénith, I will definitely stay here.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank nogentais1986
Grégory C, General Manager at Mercure Paris porte de Pantin, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear nogentais1986,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Paris Porte de Pantin.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We are happy that our "terrasse" met your expectations :)

Mathilde Puyravaud, sales manager

Reviewed June 12, 2018

UPDATED; I originally said there was no hot water the first morning. Turns out the 'sides' for hot and cold were reversed in the tub, and lo, there was plenty of hot water. My bad.

I've just spent 2 nights here. The hotel is small, and nice, but not particularly great. My standard room is very small, but has everything I need. No closet, just a small bar with 6 hangers. A decent queen size bed with good pillows and duvet - a bit springy, but I was comfortable. Very close to the park and Philharmonique. Petit déjeuner was quite good, with scrambled or boiled eggs, bacon/sausage, crepes, good bread, various coffee/espressos. Overall it's a good value. Oh, and excellent, fast, free wifi (50mps!).

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Grégory C, Director of Sales at Mercure Paris porte de Pantin, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Dear KDKNYC,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hôtel Mercure Paris Porte de Pantin. I am sorry that your experience did not meet all your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Our room are Parisian standard, but we have suite room more bigger, don't hesitate to book this type of room.
Thank you for your feedback about our breakfast, it is a pleasure to read that meet your expectation.
We also hope you enjoyed of our terrasse :)

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant as the previous one.

Mathilde Puyravaud, sales manager

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Spent a couple of nights here. Not the nicest location in Paris, but the staff are helpful and try to make your stay a good one. Everything is ok, but no more than that. Clean enough, food nice enough, but just doesn’t have that je ne sais quoi.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Grégory C, Directeur général at Mercure Paris porte de Pantin, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Hello Rob W,

Thank you for your comments. It's a pleasure to read your experience feedback concerning our hotel.
We will share your comments with our team, who work everyday to offer you a perfect service.

We hope you had enjoy our garden.

We hope to welcome you again,
Regards,
Gregory CHAMPENOIS - General Manager

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Delightful hotel with extremely helpful happy staff.
Breakfast goodies give an excellent choice..crepes, fresh boulangerie croissants and pain chocolat, scrambled/ boiled egg, bacon sausage, cheese, fresh fruits including sliced grapefruit and orange.Yoghurt....coffee,tea, fresh juices...all good quality.
Nice dining area. The garden with hammock, swing, table tennis darts, boxed games is helpful for children and general relaxation. Garden furniture is plentiful as is outside service.. The Cludeo for children..Who Stole the Cake...was a big hit !
Hotel is 5 minutes maximim from Hoche Metro, Porte de Pantin Tram station, and 2 minutes from the wonderful 75 bus to Pont Neuf. This is excellent..about 45 minutes travelling from Terminus to Terminus but with Paris views all the way, including sight of Hotel de Ville ..So a very convenient hotel even though it is not in central Paris.
The Philarmonie is just across thevroad, with the adjacent Villette park and Canal .

Because Porte de Pantin is the start pount for route75 no problem getting a seat, The final stop is adjacent to Pont Neuf, including the Seine boat trips from Pont Neuf

Room Tip: Suites on floor 7, 8 and 9 are very well appointed ,.this is where we stayed Overlooked Jean Lolive.
Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank CheshireScrib
Grégory C, Directeur général at Mercure Paris porte de Pantin, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Hello CheshireScrib,

THANK YOU for your comment!
We thank you for sharing this experience that will be passed on to our entire team.
Your return goes straight to the heart!
We are happy to read that our terrace and our breakfast have pleased you!
We look forward to welcoming you again soon!
See you soon.

Regards,
Grégory Champenois, General Manager.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

It was a nice stay. We came with a 1-year old child and had everything needed for a comfortable stay for him and us. The restaurant was OK too. The location is pretty quiet. Good Wi-Fi and a huge LCD TV in the room.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Grégory C, General Manager at Mercure Paris porte de Pantin, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear Ionro,

Thank your for your comments after your stay at Mercure Paris Porte de Pantin. It is a real pleasure to read positive feedback like this. Your comments will be share at all our staff.
We hope to welcome you soon. We are working on our new terrasse, we will be very happy to make you discover this place :)
Have a nice weekend.
Regards
Grégory Champenois, general manager.