All reviewsmetro stationrooms are bighotel doorbudget hotelcity centreparisnord
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Situated only 20 paces from the metro exit at Eglise Pantin this is a great place to stay when in Paris. Metro is direct from Austerlitz, Nord and Est mainline stations.
Rooms excellent and clean and very spacious and priced very reasonable compared to the city centre alternatives in the Accor chain.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Nice comfy place, no rats, no insects or any kind of unpleasant "surprises".
A little bit far from the center of the city but the metro station is almost next to the entrance of the hotel.
A small disadvantage was the fact that they didn't provide face towels, just shower ones, but the cleaning lady was kind enough to provide us with and extra set.
Had a great stay there and would probably use it again as my accommodation.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2011

The room was larger than expected for a Paris Ibis. The day staff were very pleasant and helpful, but the fellow on the night desk was rude. I needed an extension cord because there are no outlets next to the night table, he wasn't able to get one for me, but he was very rude about it...no need for that, he could have told me the same thing in a polite manner. There is limited free parking right in front of the hotel entrance, or indoor parking for a fee right behind the hotel. The metro station is right next to the hotel, its approx 30 minutes to central Paris, very convenient. No complaints regarding cleanliness. Nice bathroom. I would recommend this hotel, I would go back again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank DDfromMontreal
Reviewed November 27, 2011

As I am big fan of Ibis hotel, my stay here in paris was also memorable, the hotel was at very good location easy to access Metro with very good price,
I recon this hotel.
thanks

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank AdnanFida
Reviewed November 23, 2011

We picked this location for its proximity to the Centre National de la Dance where we attended a conference. We also attended seminars at the Palais Royal in the center of the City. It took 20-30 minutes by Metro which has a stop directly outside the hotel. It is very convenient in every respect. The food is simple but good. The breakfast has enough choices for any taste. The coffee comes in many choices. The personnel is very friendly and helpful. For the price it has been for us an excellent choice. We recommend it highly.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business