All reviews metro station very reasonable price rooms are big charged extra recommend this hotel room was clean hotel door no frills budget hotel city centre paris relief french euros
Reviewed November 27, 2011

As I am big fan of Ibis hotel, my stay here in paris was also memorable, the hotel was at very good location easy to access Metro with very good price,
I recon this hotel.
thanks

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank AdnanFida
Reviewed November 23, 2011

We picked this location for its proximity to the Centre National de la Dance where we attended a conference. We also attended seminars at the Palais Royal in the center of the City. It took 20-30 minutes by Metro which has a stop directly outside the hotel. It is very convenient in every respect. The food is simple but good. The breakfast has enough choices for any taste. The coffee comes in many choices. The personnel is very friendly and helpful. For the price it has been for us an excellent choice. We recommend it highly.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank vercingor
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I just back from my short trip in europe, I had two nights staying in Ibis Paris Pantin hotel, I would say, it was a very good hotel, me and my husband arrived Paris early in the morning after a few hours flight, we were both tired and we got to Ibis hotel at 11morning (before the check in time) we were very happy because we allowed to check in on that time. The room is simple yet comfortable, we had also provided with wifi services and the hotel is very near to metro station which is very convenience to travellers like us.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Low L
Reviewed October 19, 2011

First of all, I have stayed in Accor hotels many times. This time the staff was one of the friendliest among IBIS and other hotels I have ever met.
It is a very nice hotel for accomodation during business and travel purposes. If you do not need to spend your free time in the hotel during your stay, this might be a very good choice. Very close to the metro station, but a little bit far from the city center. Prices are convenient and breakfast is just enough. Cleanliness, silence, sleep quality are quite good.
Summary of all: Quality/price rate is more than enough if you book 1 month in advance.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Traveler314428
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Friendly service and very clean rooms with a perfect bathroom.
The hotel is very good situated for making trips starting with the metro. The entrance of the metro was at the frontdoor of the hotel. The hotel is located at 10 metromin. from the Gard du Nord and the Gard de l' Est.

• Trip type: Traveled with family