See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2017

'Not a good location if you want to see Paris. If you ask for an extra towel they'll tell you, "One towel per person - we don't have any more". When I explained I needed another towel because I wanted to wash my hair the clerk threw it to me. No outlets in bathroom.

The room was clean. Breakfast was ok.

I wouldn't stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank dlynnsch
ibis1545, Directeur Adjoint at Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Noisy, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Guest,
We thank you for having taken the time to write to us following your stay at ibis Marne La Vallee Noisy.
You have a lukewarm memory of your stay and you rightly highlighted certain insufficiencies in the service that was provided to you, and I have been made aware of them. I assure you that we are sorry and we present our sincerest apologies for this unpleasant experience.
I attach considerable importance to correcting our mistakes, in order to improve the quality and you satisfaction.
If you agree to give me your telephone number, I will ring to discuss the matter directly with you and provide you with the most pertinent answers.
We hope that, following our improvements, we may count you among the guests of ibis hotels, despite your unsatisfactory experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Theres many hotels that use there profile on her or other booking sites to up sell what they have, maybe they use pictures from an angle that makes your room look massive or they only take pictures of the food that there chef did once and will most likely never be able to reproduce, This is one of them, the reception and bar looked great, modern sleek and family friendly, thats where it ends, the hotel looked as if it had recently had a fire, there was several smashed windows on the 5th floor that looked to have been smashed in a fire with blackened curtains blowing in the wind, the Out side area looked as if you had entered a part of France the foreign office would advice against and the underground car park was dangerous, broken glass, bottles and syringes strew the area with the horrible noise of a fire alarm going off that the hotel advised had broke over a week ago and no one had got round to fixing it. The buttons in the lift was smashed presumably by a angry maid or drunken guest, and the when we got to are room it was dated and in need of desperate repair, in fact there was no Tv it had been ripped from the wall by the looks of it, when reported we got a laugh from the receptionist who said that was a scary night, (I'm still wondering what happened), And if you looking forward to the idea of a quick swim don't, the pool area was filthy and you have to pay £10 to swim. Don't always be mislead by a cheap room and good pictures, theres a reason a hotel is cheap.

Room Tip: Turn left at the end of the road and head to Paris, spend a few more £ get a hole lot more
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank WhiskyWood

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I had very bad experience staying here. My backpack was stolen during breakfast. No one was checking people coming from outside and took unattended luggage. It's was terrible even I told the reception and hotel people, they kept saying they can't do anything. Not even helped to call police. I'd like to recommend not to stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeff W

Reviewed April 17, 2017

For last min reservation, this hotel was quiet affordable and neat considering the price.
The staff were courteous and helpful.
Good value for the price we paid, along with breakfast.
Added advantage was the fact Courtpaille Resteurant was near as well.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
ibis1545, Directeur Adjoint at Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Noisy, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Marne La Vallée Noisy.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Tiny, cramped room: no space for a suitcase - had to climb over it to move about. Also, it was very warm and there was no air conditioning, which meant we had to leave the screenless window open - cigarette smoke constantly blew in, and having the window open like that felt very unsafe. The bathroom was tiny; very cramped. The toilet always smelled, which was gross. The vending machine was always empty, too. Nowhere to get any water to drink!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
ibis1545, Direction Adjoint at Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Noisy, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Dear Guest,

Once again, we thank you and hope to win back your trust.