“It was a pleasant stay-comfortable enough to get a good sleep @ night.”

Holiday Inn Paris Marne La Vallee
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Noisy-le-Grand
Fort Stewart, Georgia
“It was a pleasant stay-comfortable enough to get a good sleep @ night.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We are a party of 5 (me and my husband and my 3 kids ages 9 yo, 2 1/2 yo, 3 1/2yo. The hotel wasn't bad @ all considering that the train station is just a walking distance away. There are restaurants that you can go just outside the hotel and a mall right beside it.

We were given a pretty descent room that can accommodate my family. They even offer for you to see what the room looks like just to make sure you'll be comfortable enough after a long day of walking from somewhere.

We love to travel and places like this are good enough for people who wanted to enjoy of what the place has to offer and not scared of venturing out. We parked our rental car @ the basement and left it there and we took the train to go to Eiffel Tower, Musee D Orsay, Arc de Triomphe, etc. which only took us 20 minutes.If you go the opposite way you can also visit Disneyland and even go as far as Versailles.

Our front desk lady Ms. Maeva is very helpful and very pleasant. At night they lock the doors @ the front for the guest safety, which I like because they can see who comes out and who comes in. There is always a person in the front desk so even if you come late there will always be someone to open the doors for you.

Breakfast is not included but like what I said..You always have the Chinese restaurants waiting for you on the side of the hotel, a small fruit stand right before you enter the mall, and a pretty descent cafe's and restaurants across the hotel and not to forget the restaurant / bar inside the hotel. You'll never go hungry.

Our hotel was clean and I make sure they clean my room everyday. They change our towels, pick up our trash and vacuum the room. It's like coming home to a warm bed @ home after an 8 to 10 hours of walking outside.

Some of the housekeeping doesn't know how to speak English but would be helpful for us "Guests" to know at least the basic language >>"French". Front desk speak English and there shouldn't be any language barrier to direct your concerns.

Our stay is pleasant. It's not super fancy but warm and good enough for us to get some good sleep and feel refreshed the next day. Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed here in September 2012.

Great hotel, nice and clean.

Friendly staff, arrived at the hotel a day before we booked the room because we booked train and hotel separately and made an error - lovely man behind reception let us stay in the lounge area and watch TV whilst he waited to see if the person booked in to our room would arrive. They did not, and at about 1am were given the room.

Man behind the reception also gave us a complimentary breakfast for our first morning.

Right beside a shopping centre and RER station, easy access to Paris. We had no trouble travelling in to and around Paris from Noisy-le-grand even late at night.

Room was lovely compared to some of the rooms we glanced at whilst walking by during cleaning.

Room Tip: We got the queen room, right at the end. Very nice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Christian E
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Only good thing about this hotel is that it is near to a train station..which will take you directly to Disney land practice .
I had read comments from one of the travelers about the location...place looks bit scary with the front glass doors always closed..you need to use an intercom or knock on the doors and only then the glass doors will be opened by hotel security..something is wrong with the location and felt really uncomfortable walking with my family..

On the positive side it is only 15 to20 mins to Disney land Paris

Here it doesn't make any difference if you are platinum member or not..nothing special

Design of bathroom as bit strange with toilets separated from bathroom...toilet is so small that the person who want to use it will struggle getting into that..IAm not sure if it is the same for all room but the room which I stayed had this 'speciality'

Another thing to watch out is on the breakfast..upon checkin they will give a false feeling that breakfast is complimentary...reinforced again by the restaurant staff..they way they do is by checking the list of guest names on the pre printed guest list ..showing that your name is on the list..also they will mAe you write your name and sign....no bills or anything to sign nor any mention of breakfast is chargeable..
During checkout ill for breakfast will be given ..saying that there is nothing like a complimentary breakfast...the so called'duty manager' was sitting inside the room but never came out to explain the reason for this..but kept on giving instructions to the front desk staff to collect the charges..

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kap555
USA
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Was put up here as part of a tour group. Rooms were clean and tidy. Hotel the same. A bit off the beaten path, but close to the RER, which the group took daily into Paris; sometimes changing to metro upon arrival. A good breakfast (as continentals go - don't expect an overwhelming fat-inducing American breakfast, but who cares. Croissants, coffee, adorable little sausages, fruit. We're good to go.)

The shopping mall across the street was a little grim on the outside but seemed nice enough inside. Lots of traffic - not a "walkers" part of Paris. Actually, not sure it is part of Paris proper at all. I'm not sure I'd be out alone after dark there.

Not a bad place, not a great place. Suits the bill if you're seeking a decent, affordable hotel with easy access to public transportation, this should fit the bill..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Grenoble, France
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I do not take this review lightly, this is my first and only 1 star review in over 80 done so far. Where to begin. This stay was booked with points as I'm a regular HI business user and have been gold or platinum over the last few years. On arrival things looked ok, however they had initially placed us next to the lifts which is never appreciated. After changing this the new room had a door lock which was extremely loose and wobbly, but not to worry, this was just a minor irritation. Room was average fair for holiday inn which I've always found acceptable. As we got in, window was open and as it was raining water was pouring into the room. Shut window. Found toilet paper was cheapest and roughest rubbbish i have ever experienced. By this time the room was getting hot, so go to AC. Centrally controlled. On our way out for dinner try to get control. Nothing he can do. On our return we find that we can hear every sound of everyone around us, including the family above with 2 small, screaming and stomping children, not necessarily their fault, rooms should be adequately soundproofed as a matter of course. Long story short between the oppressive heat that meant sleeping on top of the bed until getting cold around 4 am meant getting under the covers, and hearing all of our neighbours nightly exploits, and then to top it off the girl on reception was unable to check us out as for her we had not stayed in the room and with us rushing to catch an early train to disney she wanted us to wait to call her supervisor.... this was the worst hotel experience of my entire life. Never have i slept so badly, had such easy listening rooms, or ever had the pleasure of such incompetence from hotel staff. Stay away. I'm not sure i shall return to HI even for business if this is the way things are going.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Biddazzu
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Marne La Vallee, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Biddazzu,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write a review of our hotel. We strive every day to create special experiences one guest at a time and I am truly sorry we did not manage this for your stay. I am very disappointed to hear of the inconveniences you experienced during your stay and would like to address your concerns in further details. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Nice modern, clean and friendly hotel. Stayed here with my wife and two young children for two nights to visit Disneyland. The hotel is easy to get to off the motorway and only 10-15 mins drive to Disneyland with secure parking on site.

The reception staff were really friendly, especially Sophie who was extremely helpful in helping us with directions to find the nearest hospital after my son was ill and checked in with us.

The food in the restaurant was good too - we stayed the first night of a new menu and the children's menu presented good value and both my wife and I enjoyed our meals.

It's located on the edge of Paris so not sure how convenient for the city centre but there is a main line station next to the hotel and I would consider staying again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for my business trip just for 1 night. The room is spacious and clean, breakfast was good, wifi worked well. But the customer service should be improved. There is a card in the bathroom that says if you forget any amenity sets like toothbrush, cotton/cosmetic pads, shower cap, etc, you can get it from the front desk. This is the not the case. I couldn't get a shower car or cosmetic pads from the front desk staff as he told me they don't provide this. If your hotel doesn't provide this, don't state this in your room. This is a 4 star hotel and you shouldn't skimp on the basic amenities. Understand if you need to be more cost cutting. But there is certain customer service expectation for all Holiday Inn hotels.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank PoohlingE
Also consider these accommodations in or near Noisy-le-Grand
Novotel Marne La Vallee Noisy
Ibis Marne La Vallee Champs
Ibis Marne La Vallee Champs
#1 of 2 in Champs-sur-Marne
Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris

Been to Holiday Inn Paris Marne La Vallee? Share your experiences!