All reviewsshopping centretrip to disneyland parispleasant staymini barstayed for nightstwo single bedspriced hotelseparate roomtrain stationexcellent hoteleiffel towereurossupermarket
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

This is honestly one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. The rooms are small, carpets are filthy, front desk staff are rude. There is no individual control of the heating or cooling in the room. There is not a place to print anything as the business center has no printers. The noise from highway is awful and you can hear people walking, talking, coughing in the hallway. When I asked for nice restaurant recommendations I was sent to the mall food court as there is nothing nearby. I would not recommend this hotel at all.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
guest_relation1536, Responsable relations clients at Novotel Marne La Vallee Noisy, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Jndcen73

First of all, let me thank you for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor.
I'm trully sorry to read that you didn't enjoyed your stay.
Therefore your feedback is very important to us, I will share it with all of my team.
I appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is my hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a conference which was a total flop.
The hotel is 10-15mins walk to metro, then two different trains to get into Paris. Plus the area is not very nice and very dirty.

The rooms are very roomy and you get fresh bottled water most days. Some of the staff in reception were not very helpful at all.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Anne R
guest_relation1536, Responsable relations clients at Novotel Marne La Vallee Noisy, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us following your stay at Novotel Marne la Vallée Noisy le Grand. We are sorry that service and delivery have not lived up to your expectations, and we ask you to accept our most sincere apologies.

We hope we will have the chance to welcome you again in order to give you all our special attentions.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I am a vegetarian and twice i've ordered scrambled eggs on the menu and twice they were out of stock, because they said "British people eat lot of eggs for breakfast and the chief doesn't like to cook scrambled eggs" even if it is on the menu. And because i'm a veggie, they've suggested quinoa salad but no hot meal. So i've asked the penne pasta from the menu but they served me tiny pasta (no penne) for the price of 15€. To be honest the presentation and the flavour is what i usually serve to my dog. Basically in that place, don't be a veggie or do not order eggs or pasta.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Stephane,

I'm trully sorry to read that you didn't enjoyed our restaurant. We are sensitive to the quality of our dishes and the products offered. I pass your comment to the chef, that this problem doesn't happen anymore.

Therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Myself and my sister stayed at the hotel on the way to Disneyland Paris in August with my two daughters. To say we were unimpressed is an understatement. Whilst the reception and bar area look very nice and well kept, the corridors and rooms are a different matter.

On leaving the lift into the floor where our room was, the first thing we noticed was a very unpleasant smell. It smelled mouldy and and had a distinct aroma of wet dog! The room didn't smell much better.

The bathroom was tired and not very clean and the shower just dribbled. The shower pole was broken so if you tried to move it up over your head, it just slid back down and wouldn't tighten to stay up at all.

The room was equipped with a double bed and two single sofa/futon type beds, the slats on one of these were broken so if you sat in the wrong place, you fell through to the floor. I had to share the double bed with my two daughters and my sister slept on the one sofa bed that wasn't broken.

Throughout the night there was shouting and commotion in the corridors, lots of angry banging on doors and arguments. This shouting was continued outside for most of the night. We all woke very tired and grumpy!

I would not recommend this hotel and definitely will not be returning.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear Ria,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to give us your opinion about your recent stay in our hotel.
I'm sorry to learn that you were not satisfied by your stay.
Do not hesitate to contact our Quality Manager at h1536-gl@accor.com to share with her your experience.

We all look forward to have the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

This was the second time I have stayed at this hotel and enjoyed my stay. The staff are very polite and always ready to help. Rooms size is good and very clean. Hotel is located in a perfect location as there is places you can go eat nearby if you don't fancy something from the in house restaurant. Shopping centre situated 5 min walk away and train station is not far either.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear NkbyNk,

I am delighted that your stay was fine at the Novotel Marne la Vallée Noisy le Grand.
It will be a great pleasure that we welcome you for your next visit.

Guest relations