“Consistently excellent food and atmosphere.”
Review of Sebillon

Sebillon
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Orlando, FL
“Consistently excellent food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My wife and I have been coming to Sebillon whenever we visit Paris for over 20 years. It's a neighborhood institution and has never disappointed us. Definitely not a touristy spot, but English is not a problem. It has the look of a traditional brasserie/restaurant and the staff are all very courteous and efficient. The lamb is their specialty and the best I've ever tasted. However, my wife loves the fish. Don't miss the cheese plate at the end of the meal and save room for profiteroles for dessert. I can't wait to return!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Daveloveseurope

• Czech first
Paris, France
“I just love the lamb”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

One of the nicest restaurant in Neuilly area for me, friendly staff, very old style restaurant. They do the best lamb in Paris, very tasty and very well cooked. They also have a very cheap Givry Burgundy wine which goes very well with the lamb. A must go if you like lamb!

• Visited May 2013
“Excellent lamb leg”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

The best lamb leg steaks i had ever had... Eat all you can for 25euro, and the value is great. Visited it yesterday with a frieng, today, i am invitingmy colleagues there

• Visited May 2013
Texas
“Lamb and Fish”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We arrived here our first day in Paris and did not realize they don't serve dinner in France until after 7pm. The hostess allowed us to wait and offered us a table and a drink. She took our order promptly at 7 pm and the service was excellent. I did feel a little underdressed. My husband had the lamb and i had fish. My husband had never really had lamb and it came with navy beans which was a little different for us. My fish and squash was excellent. We would go back here again!

Visited May 2013
Oxford
“The taste of lamb”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

is still with me. Rather fatty, quite tough, and butter beans do not complement it. Rhum baba surely ought to be more than a slice of sponge cake with rum poured over it from the bottle. Nice looking restaurant but slow service and am puzzled by the fame for its lamb. Have had better meals in Paris for less.

• Visited April 2013