“Impressed”

Sebillon
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We were sent here by the hotel and I read tripadvisor. The wine we had was a great french wine. We had the starters of crab "terrible". Then the crab and granny smith apple 'terrible". So by this time I am thinking Ive been screwed. I remembered a review that said have the lamb and scallops. So we ordered these two. The scallops were great. The lamp was AMAZING. Wow I will go back just for it. So this zero start saved its self with a great ending. The dessert was a chocolate eclair and creme brulee both AMAZING. So yes do go here. Dont order starters and be in heaven at the end.

There are newer reviews for Sebillon

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Exactly what you want in France. We had a window table with a view of the top of the Eiffel Tower so felt very romantic. Food was delicious and service very good (although they didn't have our reseveration even though I'd received e-mail confirmation). 3 courses plus water and a bottle and a half of wine for two of us was 133 euros which we felt was very reasonable. I don't think I'd go out of my way to eat there again but if I was staying close by I definitely would.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

We visited this restaurant on 10/1/11. The atmosphere was what I expected a french restaurant to be. It was elegant, but not "stuffy" The wait staff spoke English and were extremely helpful.
This restaurant is known for their leg of lamb. Two of us ordered it for our meal, and it was served from an elegent serving cart, cut from the whole leg of lamb, directly at your table. You can have as many servings of this lamb as you like, and the lamb was tasty, tender and delicious. This dish was served with an accompaniement of a white bean ragout, again you could have as many servings as you liked.
Our group of three, ordered two appetizers to share. One was a bone marrow dish in which you scrape the marrow out of the bone and spread it on thin pieces of toast, It was savory and creamy.
The bill consisted of one bottle of wine, three entrees and two appetizers and came to 122 Euros, or about $160.00.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

This is the 2nd time I have visited this restaurant and being a Sunday evening there is not always masses of choice even in Paris. This restaurant is an authentic Paris Brasserie which specialises in cooking the most wonderful Lamb. It also had great fresh seafood and delicious deserts, Service is great - good pace an non intrusive. It'snot cheap but if you like quality and and Lamb go there.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

I Love Going to Sebillon as it is really a fantastic atmosphere & best food & service.
If You Like Lamb then take it, only 19 euro & cooked for 7 hours & you can take as many times as you want ! Starters are good, wine choice excellent.