“Nice Bistrot food by the Seine river”

La Guinguette de Neuilly
Reserve with
La Guinguette de Neuilly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It is a typical Guinguette with limited but good food and wine not too expensive and you have to ask a table by the window overlooking the Seine river

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My french friend took me here, it was close to his house. The place was nice,by the river. Food was good, the waiter Emile-Jane spoke good english and she was really service orientated. we had a good meal for 4 of us,main meal and desserts plus a bottle of wine,came up to Euro155. I had steak hache and mashed potatoes,the steak was lovely. She had an halibut,it was okay only. Still a nice place to get away from all the noises and it is situated in a very nice neighbourhood.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is a family favorite. We used to live on the island and dined regularly. Recently, we returned after a three year absence and were very pleased to see that the food and atmosphere were as good as always. I enjoyed a delicious salmon while others enjoyed a steak hache and mashed potatoes. Service is great ... always friendly.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Stopped by for dinner with a colleague while on business. We were sat under the main restaurant right over looking the river, quite nice and isolated away from any bustle. portions not huge (that said my steak tartare, served with quite nice fries, was generous, my colleague's pork was less than). the menu was pretty extensive, i'm sure there is something to suit everyone, the table next to us had some great looking steaks. finished with some very nice sorbets from a great selection of flavours. as it was for business i didnt see the bill but from what i saw of the menu it wasnt cheap. decor was nice in th earea we were seated, a little rough as it was semi-outside, inside looked smart with red checked table cloths. I'd go back again, on business.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Very pretty decor and cosy atmosphere.
Dissapointingly, my chicken (which was a special of the day) was greasy and tough, and the little chips that came with it were so dried-out as to be inedible.
A real shame.