“worst burger ever...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

if you want to spend a lot of money on a small greasy overtoasted bacon cheeseburger with fried to death fries - this is the place to go.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I love to go to coffee parisien on a Sunday for brunch and have their eggs bennedict, they are to die for. They do excellent burgers and pancakes.

1  Thank Dfastener
Reviewed April 8, 2013

On a Sunday night in Nueilly not much is open .. . . after running a marathon we were hungry and weren't disappointed. Had steak and chips, with tasty veg and pancakes for dessert. The waitress was helpful in advising that a portion each might be too much, she was right!

Reviewed October 19, 2011

This was my first visit to Coffee Parisien, and I'm afraid I didn't even look at the menu as my dining companions said, "Either get the Eggs Benedict or the Club Sandwich." So I ordered the eggs. They were PERFECTLY done, and the crispy hash brown wedge that comes with it? I was happy to clean my plate. Not a low cal meal, but it hit the spot. One of my friends ordered the club and was pleased, the other devoured her Eggs Benedict as well. I'll be pack to peruse the menu and order something else soon. The service? Meh. I'm getting used to that, and it didn't really change the feel of the meal, so I'll let it slide. I've had worse.

2  Thank ParisReally
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 14, 2008

The place in Paris for a true American burger!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook