“Good hotel if the location works”

Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stayed here due to proximity to several business meetings. Very good service, clean refreshed rooms, good showers and washroom, room size and beds ok. Breakfast was fine though nothing special, dinner at the restaurant was ok.

Hotel is in a pretty area but a hit of a hike by metro the main sites. 15 minute walk to the station and a few connections to get downtown. Relatively few good restaurants in the area. So more of a business hotel in my book.

Stayed: May 2014
MovenpickHotel, Manager at Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear Grjas

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing the Mövenpick hotel Paris Neuilly for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your comments and feedbacks.
I am pleased to read that you appreciated our hotel and the good neighborhood.
Please know that we do take comments such as yours very seriously, and that we constantly look to improve our quality of service.
I would like to inform you that we have a lot of different bus stations very close to our hotel, which brings you to the Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe, la Defense or the Tuileries Garden. The hotel is also situated between two metro Lines. For example station Anatole France Line 3 you can reach just in 7 minutes walk and the station ‘Les Sablons’ Line 1. The Hotel provides also a free Shuttle service, which brings you to the near Metro Stations or other areas in Neuilly.

Until the pleasure to read from you, please do accept my warmest regards.

Yours truly,

There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly

Reviewed April 25, 2014

If you want to stay at a modern hotel in central Paris, this is a great choice.
Just 2 metro stops from the Arc de Triumph, this hotel offers modern, new and roomy accomodations in otherwise terribly uncompfortable and pricey Paris. The neighborhood location is beautiful, and only a 10min walk to closest metro station. At around 250Euro per night, this hotel offers one of the best deals in Paris.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank AviD42
MovenpickHotel, Manager at Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Dear AviD42,

Thank you for choosing the Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly for your stay and sharing your positive comment on TripAdvisor. It is always rewarding to have such feedbacks from our guest.

Our aim is to satisfy our client so that they made of Mövenpick their first choice.

I am glad to read that our standard did meet your expectations and I hope having the chance to welcome you again in our hotel.

Yours truly

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The hotel itself is quite good. We drove from London and it was quite easy to drive to. Parking was 21 EUR for 24 hrs so not bad. Its a 10 15 min walk from metro stations in a safe area which was quite handy.

The hotel is clean and exactly what u would expect at a 4* hotel, the management however is pathetic! To start with our room wasn't ready and we had to wait for 30 mins. I got fed up and went to the reception who said that a room has suddenly turned upon their systems and I can have it. They gave me free wifi to apologise and told me our room fare included breakfast. we asked for toothpaste later in the night and were told to come down and get it ourselves as no one was available in house keeping - pretty awful for a hotel like movenpick!

At check out we are asked to pay for breakfast which was very annoying (there was no food left after 10am btw, breakfast is until 1030 am…guests were left looking at empty trays)! I protested and they finally decided to waive it off.

We got the hotel as a top secret deal from last minute.com and paid half the price so didn't feel too bad about their service. All the staff (almost) was courteous and worked hard, seems like the hotel is very badly managed - primarily due to understaffing.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank usman4313

Dear usman4313,

I thank you for choosing the Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly for your stay and for taking time to share your comments and feedbacks.

I am glad to read that our location, our parking and our hotel met your expectations.

Regrettably, I am sorry to read that some inconveniences were caused by the breakfast your check-in and check-out. Please let me express my sincerest apologies. I like to assure you I have related all your comments regarding your problem to the front office manager and the restaurant manager. We try to give a maximum of comfort and tranquility to our guests, and I am sorry we were unable to do it during your stay with us.

Please know that we do take comments such as yours very seriously, and that we constantly work to improve the quality of customer service. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Until the pleasure to read from you, please accept my warmest regards,

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I would recommend this hotel for the customer service. Very safe, quiet area in the "wealthy" area of Neuilly-sur-Seine. Rooms were clean. Good included breakfast. Only drawback is the distance from all the Paris tourist sights.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor room away from elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank travelopolos
MovenpickHotel, E-commerce Manager at Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear travelopolos,

I thank you for having stayed with us and for sharing your comments on the Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our customer service, our location, our breakfast and our newly renovated rooms.

Concerning the distance from the touristic sights, we offer a shuttle service, free of charge, for our guests which serves both metro stations Anatole France (line 3) and Les Sablons (line 1) every day mornings and evenings. The metro line 1 serves directly the Champs-Elysees and the Louvre Museum; the metro line 3 serves the Opera.

Our team members thank you for your kind comments as it is always rewarding to know our guests are satisfied with our services.

I hope to see you soon at the Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2014

The hotel is located in Neuilly, a posh, northern quarter of Paris full of beautiful buildings with secluded gardens, huge and shady trees, and astronomical realty prices. Everything in Paris is easily reachable via the nearby metro station (altough this goes without saying taking into account Paris's dense metro network).

The facade of the Hotel is rather unassuming and drab, but the inside is like the soul of Quasimodo. All rooms are beautiful, splendid and sufficiently large - atleast relative to other microscopic hellholes the french sometimes dare to call accomodation. Rooms come with state-of-the-art equipment and amenities as well as large and comfortably hard beds, but the extremely clean and painfully new bathrooms are generally outshining everything else - you will just want to stand under your rainforestlike and pizza-sized showerhead for hours.

Breakfast is mesmerizingly good, with a serious selection of french, swiss, and international fare. Every tidbit served is of high quality and will be prepared with care by cooks who actually have real taste buds in their mouths instead of cost-conscious managers up their behinds.

Employees are subdued, effective and friendly. Leave all your misconceptions about inhospitable french staff at the door.

Certainly all this comes at a price - actually a quite hefty one. It is sad that - especially compared to other countries - you have to pay an exorbitant amount of money to get into a good hotel in Paris. But such is life, and it is getting sucher and sucher.

The other con is the wifi question. It is totally annyoing and inconceivable that in this day and age you should pay big sums for internet access in a business hotel (no matter what kind of room you are staying in). Come on guys, even humanity's foremost ripoff centres, the airports have free WiFi now.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
MovenpickHotel, E-commerce Manager at Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear s1nistre,

I thank you for having chosen the Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly for your stay and for having shared your opinion.

I am pleased to read that our location, the design of our hotel, our newly renovated rooms and their bathrooms, our Mövenpick buffet breakfast and our staff met your expectations.

Concerning our prices, our rates vary constantly. We also propose discounted rates during the year with some conditions. Please, don’t hesitate to contact us directly should you want more information about those.

Regarding the Wi-Fi, it is free in Premium rooms, Junior Suites and Suites. You can also use the business centre where computers (with Internet connection) are available for free. To know more about the Wi-Fi, I invite you to check out our website.

I forwarded your valuable remarks to our team members. It is always rewarding to have this type of feedback from our clients.

I am looking forward to welcoming you soon at the Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly.

Warm regards

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Every time I come to Paris for business or pleasure, I try to book at that hotel. The rooms are great, the service is good and it is near to La Defense business district, Place des Ternes, Place de l'Étoile... You can easily walk into Paris and in 20 minutes or so you are in the middle of everything. Plus the metro is a mere 5 minutes walk from the hotel as well, direct line to Place de l'Étoile-Arc de Triomphe. There are a few good restaurant snearby (La Maela., among others) If you are in a hurry or just lazy, you can order food at the Brasserie Le 58, which offers a pretty decent fair, although it is not the best Paris can offer. The bar is also a great place to get a drink and catch up on your emails or just chat. Business rooms are available for meetings as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vezina D
MovenpickHotel, E-commerce Manager at Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Vezina D,

We thank you for choosing the Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are pleased to read that our location, our staff, our room, our brasserie Victor Hugo and our 58 Bar & Lounge met your expectations.

Your kind comments have been forwarded to our team members whom are delighted to know that we managed to make your stay a memorable one.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I've been traveling to France weekly for the past 5 months. After trying a few different Accor hotels (Mercure/Novotel) I thought French hotels were just bad, not so clean and sometimes welcomed by rather rude staff. I just can't stress enough how much my opinion changed when I tried Moevenpick. The staff is absolutely lovely and the rooms are really nice, modern and clean. The downside is that it's quite expensive (8 euro a big bottle of Evian from room service or 26 euro the breakfast!!). The wifi should also be included by default... I don't know how can you justify more than 50 euros for 3 days of internet... In any case I love it here cause it really is a cosy, nice, clean hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room, they are way better than the old ones.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank ophintor
MovenpickHotel, E-commerce Manager at Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Ophintor,

First of all, I thank you for choosing to stay at the Mövenpick Paris Neuilly and for having taken the time to write about your experience.

We are delighted to read that our newly renovated rooms and our staff met your expectations. Indeed, it is always rewarding to know that our guests are satisfied by our standards. Be assured that I forwarded your kind comments to our team members.

Concerning the prices of the breakfast, we offer different types of breakfast: an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet and an “a la carte” breakfast. Should you stay with us again, I wanted to let you know that you could choose another option.

Concerning the Wifi, it is available for free in all our rooms except in our Standard, Classic and Superior rooms. To know more about the Wifi, do not hesitate to contact us directly.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at the Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly.

Warm regards from Paris

Iris Guigon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Neuilly-sur-Seine
Hotel Paris Neuilly
Le Bon Hotel
#5 of 8 in Neuilly-sur-Seine
Jardin de Neuilly
#4 of 8 in Neuilly-sur-Seine

Been to Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly? Share your experiences!