The hotel is located near La Defense and therefore can be considered as a business hotel. The hotel has a parking and that is a plus if you travel with a car. We experienced a smooth checkin and were booked into a junior suite on the 5th floor. The room was ok, it even has a small kitchenette, but we did not use it, as we went out for lunch and dinner. The room is clean but could be use some refurbishment. Especially the bathroom and the toilet had some spots which needed to be repaired (e.g. the joints of the bath and a tile or two in the toilet). But that is the only negative remark we can make on the room. The room was also equipped with two flat screens, fast internet connection, kingsize bed.
We did not eat in the hotel, except breakfast. The breakfast room was rather small for the amount of people they welcome in the hotel, which made it from time to time very noisy. But the quality of the food was excellent. The hotel offers a varied breakfast from fruit, over eggs and bacon to bread and different types of drinks (smoothies, juices, coffee, thee, ...)
The hotel also has a fitness room. It was small and basically equipped, but the two times I worked out, I was alone. Water and towels are available.
The staff was very friendly and professional.
Overall we had a pleasant stay but if you want to visit the center of Paris, this is not the hotel you should book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly, ideally located in a leafy and safe district at Paris' doors. It is located just a few minutes by subway (Line 1 and 3) from the main attractions of Paris like the Arc of Triomph, the Louvre Museum and the Louis Vuitton Fondation. Refurbished in 2014 in a modern Parisian cosy style, the building owns 281 rooms and suites. Some of them on the 7th floor have a city view on the Eiffel Tower and the Sacré Coeur. Our 1100 square meters modular exhibition space (20 meetings room) have a natural daylight which can host business and private events. Our restaurant the Brasserie Victor Hugo offers a wide upscale French and International cuisine while the bar 58 Bar & Lounge offering 80 varieties of Champagne is ideal for enjoying a light meal and a drink at any time of the day. In summer, the terrace offers the perfect place to relax and share a friendly time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Paris Neuilly Hotel Neuilly-Sur-Seine
- Courtyard Hotel Paris Neuilly
- Courtyard Neuilly-Sur-Seine