The hotel is located near La Defense and therefore can be considered as a business hotel. The hotel has a parking and that is a plus if you travel with a car. We experienced a smooth checkin and were booked into a junior suite on the 5th floor. The room was ok, it even has a small kitchenette, but we did not use it, as we went out for lunch and dinner. The room is clean but could be use some refurbishment. Especially the bathroom and the toilet had some spots which needed to be repaired (e.g. the joints of the bath and a tile or two in the toilet). But that is the only negative remark we can make on the room. The room was also equipped with two flat screens, fast internet connection, kingsize bed.
We did not eat in the hotel, except breakfast. The breakfast room was rather small for the amount of people they welcome in the hotel, which made it from time to time very noisy. But the quality of the food was excellent. The hotel offers a varied breakfast from fruit, over eggs and bacon to bread and different types of drinks (smoothies, juices, coffee, thee, ...)
The hotel also has a fitness room. It was small and basically equipped, but the two times I worked out, I was alone. Water and towels are available.
The staff was very friendly and professional.
Overall we had a pleasant stay but if you want to visit the center of Paris, this is not the hotel you should book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fully renovated Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly is ideally located in the stylish neighborhood of Neuilly-sur-Seine at the doors of Paris. Genuine haven of peace in a verdant space, this hotel will charm you for both your business and personal trips. Situated 10 minutes away from Porte Maillot and its Congress Centre, and a few steps away from the American Hospital of Paris benefit from close public transport (metro lines 1 and 3, and several bus lines) or use our shuttle service during weekdays, or our private underground car park. The Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly offers 281 elegant comfortable rooms with air conditioning, HD TV, safe, free WIFI and tea and coffee facilities. Some of the rooms have an Eiffel Tower view and the hotel also offers suites with a separate living room. All our rooms provide you a free access to our Fitness Center. Indulge with an authentic “bistronomique” cuisine, signature of our Chef Damien Delgado, in one of our two restaurants: enjoy a traditional atmosphere at the Brasserie Victor Hugo or a more contemporary experience at the 58 Bar & Lounge, famous for its Champagne collection. Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly privileged situation makes it the ideal location to organize your professional and private events. Our 20 flexible meeting rooms, most with natural daylight, offer you the opportunity to organize tailor-made projects, for up to 400 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Paris Neuilly Hotel Neuilly-Sur-Seine
- Courtyard Hotel Paris Neuilly
- Courtyard Neuilly-Sur-Seine