As other reviews have stated, hotel is in a nice suburban area of Neuilly. We stayed just one night with a large tour group. Rooms were good, with a super sized LCD tv in the room. As mentioned in other reviews, the bathroom floor tiles are in need of some serious grout repair. Room and bathroom was clean enough although they could do with a few more mains outlets for charging blackberries, iphones and tablets. We only found two that worked in our room. The bed was super comf. Breakfast looked better than it tasted. The 'Hot' (most were barely warm) foods were served in Le Creuset pots, which meant lifting a heavy Le Creuset lid to get at the bacon or sausages or mystery scrambled eggs. We used the taxi's conveniently located at a taxi stand across the street to get to our destinations in Paris (about 16-20 Euro and 20 minutes drive) as I didn't feel like walking 10-15 minutes to the Anatole Metro Station. We had a Catacombs tour the morning we were due to check out. I asked for and received a late checkout time from reception which was greatly appreciated. All in all I would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fully renovated Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly is ideally located in the stylish neighborhood of Neuilly-sur-Seine at the doors of Paris. Genuine haven of peace in a verdant space, this hotel will charm you for both your business and personal trips. Situated 10 minutes away from Porte Maillot and its Congress Centre, and a few steps away from the American Hospital of Paris benefit from close public transport (metro lines 1 and 3, and several bus lines) or use our shuttle service during weekdays, or our private underground car park. The Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly offers 281 elegant comfortable rooms with air conditioning, HD TV, safe, free WIFI and tea and coffee facilities. Some of the rooms have an Eiffel Tower view and the hotel also offers suites with a separate living room. All our rooms provide you a free access to our Fitness Center. Indulge with an authentic “bistronomique” cuisine, signature of our Chef Damien Delgado, in one of our two restaurants: enjoy a traditional atmosphere at the Brasserie Victor Hugo or a more contemporary experience at the 58 Bar & Lounge, famous for its Champagne collection. Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly privileged situation makes it the ideal location to organize your professional and private events. Our 20 flexible meeting rooms, most with natural daylight, offer you the opportunity to organize tailor-made projects, for up to 400 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Paris Neuilly Hotel Neuilly-Sur-Seine
- Courtyard Hotel Paris Neuilly
- Courtyard Neuilly-Sur-Seine