This hotel is just past the ring road, therefore techinically not in Paris. It is one of the elegant suburbs, in a quiet area. I slept really well, and I am a very light sleeper. There was no noise, either from the room next door or outside.
The location is a little far out, but it's only a 10 minute walk to Anatole France metro station, and we found many of the sights accessible after only one line change.
You will stick out like a sore thumb if you speak loudly or wear sports gear, so consider yourself warned. Dark clothing enlivened by a bright scarf or shoes is perfect. Oddly enough Converse are very hip, but they're not very comfortable to wear for sightseeing. I would suggest good walking shoes like ecco. It's considered disrespectful to others to wear sports clothes if not playing sport. (It's the equivalent for us of going to the supermarket with curlers in your hair).
This chain in Swiss-owned, so there are germanic touches, for example, the toiletries are organic and some are packaged in brown card. They provide a wooden comb.The toilet paper is unpleasantly rough and cheap. The plastic bottles are too stiff to squeeze, so I would leave the conditioner and body lotion upside down before use.
Although the bathroom was perfectly clean, some of the grouting needed replacing, which I found surprising in such an expensive hotel.
Stop off at the 'Casino' minimarket at Anatole France and stock up on breakfast necessities before coming here. The minibar is empty and is just a fridge for your own stuff.
There is no water or tea/coffee facilities, but there is an exorbitantly priced mini market downstairs which will charge you 4 euro for a half litre of water. (1& 1/2 litres is 77 cents in the supermarket). I found this a total rip-off.
We went down for breakfast one day, and while there was a good variety, it wouldn't set you up for the day like the equivalent Irish breakfast would. Not worth the price.
Buy ham, bread and water and have breakfast in your room, is my suggestion.
We ate in the bar one evening and the burger was horrible and the chips cold. This was a bank holiday and the restaurant was closed, so there may have been a stand in chef.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fully renovated Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly is ideally located in the stylish neighborhood of Neuilly-sur-Seine at the doors of Paris. Genuine haven of peace in a verdant space, this hotel will charm you for both your business and personal trips. Situated 10 minutes away from Porte Maillot and its Congress Centre, and a few steps away from the American Hospital of Paris benefit from close public transport (metro lines 1 and 3, and several bus lines) or use our shuttle service during weekdays, or our private underground car park. The Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly offers 281 elegant comfortable rooms with air conditioning, HD TV, safe, free WIFI and tea and coffee facilities. Some of the rooms have an Eiffel Tower view and the hotel also offers suites with a separate living room. All our rooms provide you a free access to our Fitness Center. Indulge with an authentic “bistronomique” cuisine, signature of our Chef Damien Delgado, in one of our two restaurants: enjoy a traditional atmosphere at the Brasserie Victor Hugo or a more contemporary experience at the 58 Bar & Lounge, famous for its Champagne collection. Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly privileged situation makes it the ideal location to organize your professional and private events. Our 20 flexible meeting rooms, most with natural daylight, offer you the opportunity to organize tailor-made projects, for up to 400 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Paris Neuilly Hotel Neuilly-Sur-Seine
- Courtyard Hotel Paris Neuilly
- Courtyard Neuilly-Sur-Seine