Have stayed in this hotel over the years-- it used to be a courtyard Marriott. Located in quiet leafy neighborhood. Within walking distance to the arc d'triopmhe (20 min at relaxed pace)
Rooms pretty standard modest hotel; food not good, front desk quite slow. The main reason to stay there is the reasonable rate and closeness to the city. Will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly, ideally located in a leafy and safe district at Paris' doors. It is located just a few minutes by subway (Line 1 and 3) from the main attractions of Paris like the Arc of Triomph, the Louvre Museum and the Louis Vuitton Fondation. Refurbished in 2014 in a modern Parisian cosy style, the building owns 281 rooms and suites. Some of them on the 7th floor have a city view on the Eiffel Tower and the Sacré Coeur. Our 1100 square meters modular exhibition space (20 meetings room) have a natural daylight which can host business and private events. Our restaurant the Brasserie Victor Hugo offers a wide upscale French and International cuisine while the bar 58 Bar & Lounge offering 80 varieties of Champagne is ideal for enjoying a light meal and a drink at any time of the day. In summer, the terrace offers the perfect place to relax and share a friendly time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Paris Neuilly Hotel Neuilly-Sur-Seine
- Courtyard Hotel Paris Neuilly
- Courtyard Neuilly-Sur-Seine