See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2016

It was very difficult to find this hotel, even on our SatNav. When we did finally locate it we found we had to enter a toll road not on our route, and in the morning those few yards cost us Euro 6.60, so one of our more expensive B&B's and though very comfortable, not as nice as staying in a home, because the staff were impersonal. We passed over paying Euros 10 each for breakfast, knowing we could pick up good stuff at a boulangerie along our road.

Room tip: Just consider if you are using that toll road or not! If you are, then it's a clean, comfy overnight stop - but no more. Impersonal.
Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed June 24, 2016

I've only stayed for one night but it was good. Clean room, towels, soap etc. in the bathroom. We've paid 10 euro for breakfast each but it was worth it- so much to choose. Staff speaks English and they are very nice. I didn't give 5 because there was a damage on the bathtub cover but it wasn't a problem for me, I don't have big needs :)

Room tip: I don't know how others rooms look like but our had a king size bed and 2 smaller ones, so it could be good for families or friends trip.
Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed September 9, 2015

The girl in the reception was really nice, even though I had made a mistake with my online booking (for one month later instead of that day), doing her best to help me not losing my booking and not having a place to stay. Saved my motorbike Eurotour journey.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2015

Stayed here for one night en route to Barcelona via Lyon. The rooms were Ok, breakfast was expensive for children over 10 years. We paid 10 euros for cereal, croissant and orange juice.
Hotel is quite convenient for travellers on the A6 motorway. There are other hotels as ibis and Etap accross the road.

Room tip: Good sized bedrooms for Family.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Nr Paris on motorway. Very pleased to come across this accommodation after a long days drive and being misrouted by sat nav. Largish room. 230. Very nice, clean very comfy bed. TV channels all french. Bathroom clean but very tired and dated and shower head more of a sprinkler system, they need to do something about the calcium build up! Hotel is set well back so no real road noise, especially as good double glazing. No air con but window opened. Efficient professional reception. Motorway services 5 mins across lorry park for expensive sandwiches and drinks. No tea making facilities in room. Good for an overnight stop or short stay. Good continental breakfast cost around 10€.

Date of stay: June 2015