All reviews citizen m high tech la defense mood lighting great design smart room affordable luxury free movies great hotel living room small room exceptional experience comfy bed loved this hotel grande arche business trip would stay again
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

had a blast at this new and modern hotel. Very stylish and 'smart' rooms. Stuff was great, especially Nas, who really helped us out.
Would definitely recommend staying there!!! One of the best hotels i 've been to lately.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A real new experience totally unknown but so appreciable
I spend a short time in the room but it was so nice, good bed, good shower everything was perfect inside this room.
The view and location is prefect
I will recommand it to all my colleagues

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Easy find google maps brought us from Roscoff in Brittany straight to secure underground car park. We were checked in easy and quick on self service touch screens by Shane o Toole and Deniz. They were very welcoming and helpfull. Citizen m is now our choice hotel when visiting Paris, London , Rotterdam, Amsterdam...
The view of la grand Arch was great and the metro is a few minutes walk the area around the hotel is also nice.
E o c

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2019

It's quirky and fun, the people are amazing, the services exactly what you'd expect. All in all a very good experience! Great for business trips in the La Defense area, but accessible for trips in the city (metro & RER fairly close). The area is a little empty in the evening / night, but that's to be expected in a business quarter like La Defense.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

I have to say the staffs were really helpful and friendly and we were given a spacious room which I’m very pleased about.

However I’ve just finished watching IT chapter2.... it’s rather scary to open your room with red balloons on your bed.... and a massive graveyard right outside of your window...

Notes:
1. You can only pay by card at this hotel, which was a bummer coz I preferred cash payment.
2. There’s a massive graveyard on the other side attached which they don’t tell you about.
3. Lights in the room is fun to play with but I don’t know how to do it so only toilet has light and rest is dark (I think it’s not possible)

Over all I’ve enjoyed my stay here. Just a bit creepy that’s all

Trip type: Traveled with family