See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Breakfast at 9,9 Euro pp was superb: quality, quantity, variety and all kept in order. Never seen in such a budget motel. Rooms good and comfi but a bit old perhaps. Good parking and very helpful staff.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2018

The hotel is perfectly fine for what you need, i.e. its got a bed, its clean and quiet. It is however very tired and dated. Definitely like stepping back in time.

The staff were amazing and very kind, accomodating and helpful.

Secure parking is also great.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Veronique A, Directeur général at Hotel Ibis Melun, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Hello,

We thank you for sharing your comment with us. We really appreciate having you as a guest and hope to welcome you very soon.

Cordially,

Alice LATEEF
Assistant GM

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Need a refurbishment. Hotel is very old, floor and bathroom quite dirty. Bed is confy enough. The restaurant is good quality and fast service. I had asked for a quiet room but got a room facing the main road even with my gold status.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed May 31, 2017

This hotel is in dire need of an update. Everything appears worn. I had a much better stay the night before at Ibis Mulhouse Ile de Napoleon. The rooms and hall carpets have holes, the bathroom floor and tiles look old, under the bed had not been cleaned, there was still an empty bottle from a previous guest.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Upon arrival at the hotel you immediately get the feeling that this is a well "lived in" hotel. It is run down and could do with a fresh decorative overhaul.
The room was really small, I could not open the front door unless the bathroom door was shut.
I was encouraged to see a sign on my bed that stated that if the staff could not sort out an issue to make your stay more comfortable within 15 minutes, your stay would be free! Ibis are obviously trying to get things right. However when tested, the staff put constraints on what constitutes a valid claim (I needed a tooth brush and they didn't have any and was kept awake most of the night by a troublesome customer which the staff could not sort out).
This is the worst ibis hotel I have stayed in and I am an Accor hotels points member. The staff are curteous but lack commitment to go the extra mile to make your stay a good memorable experience. I will remember this hotel for all the wrong reasons.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Veronique A, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ibis Melun, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Dear Sir,