“Good value for your money”
Review of Kyriad Meaux

Kyriad Meaux
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Meaux
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Hotel Kyriad is easy to find and there is plenty of hotel off-street parking. Staff were pleasant. Rooms are definitely on the small side, but are nicely furnished. There is plenty of hot water and good pressure in the shower and the beds are comfortable. Tea, coffee, bottled water and biscuits supplied and cable TV. Internet connection was good at no charge. All rooms overlook a pleasant inner garden courtyard.
The hotel was perfect for us as an overnight stop on our way to CDG after travelling around.
The restaurant was to open at 7pm. We had drinks in the bar from 6pm and watched the chat among the staff for 15 minutes before the restaurant opened. When we went to go in the restaurant, they suddenly realized they weren’t ready and we had to wait another 15 minutes for them to prepare tables and buffet etc. This, on a night when we were the only two waiting to be seated, is a minus point. Food was good for the price.
Would recommend for an overnight stop but rooms a little too small for a longer stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Hotel room was on small side, however, it looked like hotel was being improved (smell of new paint everywhere). As I went as part of a coach trip we were told where to eat breakfast and the selection was limited (non coach party selection was better!) Free internet was fine, however, did not like having to give an e-mail address to use it. Hotel is about 30 minutes drive from Disney so I would suggest looking for a nearer hotel if this is your reason for going to Paris.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Baddeb
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I guess the bottom line is the hotel works. It is clean can"t complain about that. The rooms are a bit on the small side and are a bit scuffed. You do get free coffee and biscuits in your room. The hotel is a good 40 minutes walk into town if you want to go find somewhere to eat . The hotel staff were pleasant and spoke good english. BUT the worse bit was the free internet despite having a strong signal on the WIFI the best speed I could get was 0.1Mbit which when you think you get may be 5 o 10 at home was awful. Facebook and newspapers took ages to load. I mentioned it to the hotel but they seemed unconcerned. I even wrote to the hotel chain. All I got was standard letter no 33 regretting, always try to do better, thanks for my valuable comment etc. So particualrly if you are here on business and neetdnet access I'd avoid it. Bottom line Clean, nice staff, small rooms, out of town, awful wifi, not expensive. P.S Felt like a Ricard and the bar could not come up with a Ricard Pernod Pastis it's meant to be France for gods sake.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Paul_In_Basel
Reviewed April 15, 2011

Stayed at the hotel with my 11 yr old daughter for a disneyland package trip. We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. It seems far to easy for people to pick holes and critisize, you get what you pay for and I feel it was very good value for the money. Clean, friendly, and small but comfortable rooms

Room Tip: Small, but clean and comfortable rooms, friendly
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank agrowe1
Reviewed August 8, 2010

I almost didn't write a review because there's not a whole lot to say about this place. I was just glad I was here to sleep, if you don't have a car, Meaux's really a dead end, even taxi's stop running after a certain time and the location of this hotel doesn't help. It's hard to find somewhere to eat apart from KFC and Quick and unfortunately the restaurant had erratic opening hours on the weekend or just don't open at all. The hotel was cheapish so I didn't expect much yet I was still disappointed, everything functioned, the room was acceptable but it just had this cold grotty feel to it, not the kind of room you'd laze about in. I wouldn't go back unless I was desperate and even then it'd be a push

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2008

We stayed here for 3 nights and found it to be clean, with friendly multi-lingual and helpful staff, and it's ideally located 15 minutes from Eurodisney. Rooms are a little small and those on the ground floor could do with a window rather than a door, but overall would definately recommend staying here. We had a good internet deal via the Campanile website, which was much cheaper than paying the overinflated prices of hotels nearer Eurodisney........and there's a very cheap hypermarket within a 5 minute walk!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Vrooom
Reviewed July 31, 2006

We stayed in the Kyriad Meaux in July and although it was only a 2/3* Hotel it was fantastic. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Rooms and bathrooms were clean and comfortable.

This hotel is only about 15 minute drive from Disney Paris. We hired a car and so was able to come back to the hotel as often as we wanted (i.e freshen up and then go back for the night parade.

The hotel has free car parking facilities and a lovely little restaurant. We had breakfast and this was very nice. There was plenty of food and drink.

Overall, I would definately book this hotel again if I visited Paris.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
5  Thank Sharon234
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meaux
Ibis Styles Meaux Centre
Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland
Hotel Kyriad Paris Disneyland
#6 of 8 in Magny-le-Hongre
Campanile Meaux Sud - Nanteuil Les Meaux
Campanile Meaux Sud - Nanteuil L...
#2 of 2 in Nanteuil-les-Meaux

Been to Kyriad Meaux? Share your experiences!