“last minute booking for a weekend in Paris”

Ibis Paris Levallois Perret
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Levallois-Perret
Manila, Philippines
“last minute booking for a weekend in Paris”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

We booked one night stay on this hotel on last minute and this is the cheapest one we can find. It's quite a few metro stops away from the famous landmarks/ tourist spots in Paris.
It is near on either metro stations Louis Michel or Anatole.
It is situated in a nice and quiet Parisian neighborhood.
Like the usual Ibis hotel, there's nothing really grand about it, only the basic necessities that are usually found on a hotel room.

Though there's one unpleasant thing that happened to us on this hotel. We arrived in Paris at 9 in the morning and asked the hotel if we could leave our stuff in their storage area so we can go out to sight-see and the receptionist agreed and also gave us the key to our room so we could just go straight in our room when we go back later (since the current guest occupying the room hasn't checked out yet). However, when we return during the night and went straight in the room, there's already another guest staying there. And the guest was angry at us for opening their room which we really isn't our fault since they assigned two guests in the same room. We had to go down in the reception area to be assigned in another room. And the receptionist didn't even bother to apologize for the trouble they caused.

If it wasn't for this mishap, I give a higher rating for this hotel because though it's not the nearest hotel for tourists, I love the neighborhood where it is located.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
MONA B, Directeur général at Ibis Paris Levallois Perret, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments after your stay in our hotel in July 2013.
Thank you also for announcing our summer special sales which will also be offered in a few weeks.

Waiting for your next visit to Paris

Kind regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Me and my husband spent 3 nights at this hotel. We just want to sleep and have a nice bath, so this hotel was just fine. The room was a little small than the average rooms in other Ibis hotels, but the location is very quiet. Close to many restaurants, stores and metro.
We recomend this!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Regina R
MONA B, Directeur général at Ibis Paris Levallois Perret, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Regina,
Many thanks for recommanding our hotel, situated in the charming town of Levallois Perret, a few steps away from Paris..
A nice , quiet, clean environnement offering a huge choice of shops & restaurants.
Hope to welcome you again very soon

Kind regards
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

This was my first time travelling to France. We stayed in the hotel for 2 nights and obtained a lot of good memory from the staffs there.
First of all, I booked the hotel through the website before I started my trip and when I arrived there, I had some problem related to booking process. However, the hotel manager, Mona, and the reception staff, Nancy, managed to clarify and settle this very quickly and also brought us an excellent coffee while we waited.
Secondly, the food was very good, especially the club sandwich and risotto. Also, the services from staffs were above our expectation. In addition, I would like to appreciate the male staff on duty in the evening who was always very courteous. (my apologies as I didn't manage to get his name)
Once again, thank you very much for all the good memory. I really hope to go to France and meet all of you again.

B C, Thailand

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
MONA B, Directeur général at Ibis Paris Levallois Perret, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Dear guest,
It was a real pleasure to welcome you in Levallois Perret especially for your first visit to Paris.
Many thanks for having taken a few minutes to share your experience with the web users.

My team and I are also looking forward to receiving you again very soon.

Take care
Ruesselsheim, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

all in all the stay was OK.
Problems: air conditionig doesn't work very well, no connection with Lotus notes to my companie server, room was very small. price for the room seems very high, the service poeple were ok

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

MONA B, Directeur général at Ibis Paris Levallois Perret, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Guest ,

Many thanks for commenting your stay in Ibis Levallois Perret.
It's nice of you to have mentionned our staff which is really professional!!

Kind regards from Paris
Tain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

My fiancé and I stayed here for 3 nights recently. We were placed in the garden terrace which was perfect for us. Staff couldn't be friendlier when we arrived and even taught me some more French! Room was small but very clean and it's clear they've done a good job with the recent renovations. We didn't take breakfast at the hotel, instead preferring to get an early start and eat on location once we'd arrived at our destination. Restaurants near to the hotel are superb and reasonably priced. There's a McDonalds on the street behind the hotel if you're looking for something quick! The Sunday market nearby is well worth going to. Would definitely stay here again. 2 minute walk to Louis Michele metro.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
MONA B, Directeur général at Ibis Paris Levallois Perret, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Guest,
It's nice of you to share your experience!!
Many thanks also for every kind written comment about our charming & entirely refurbished hotel and its team.

Your satisfaction is our aim & it helps us to bring our best service to our customers.

Looking forward to your next visit
London, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I stayed here the night before and night of Paris Marathon. Levallois Perret is a lovely, safe suburb of Paris. We switched to a trendy hotel near gare du nord for our last night in Paris and despite the enormous room I would have much rather stayed at the Ibis another night because the location is lovely. Walking to the second hotel I felt the need to hide jewellery!

I'll be honest, the rooms are small. If you have loads of stuff, or plan to be in the hotel alot - stay somewhere else. But they are new, clean and comfortable. I even managed to squeeze in by the bathroom to do some yoga!

The hotel is about a 20 minute, slow chatty walk, down nice streets to the Arc De Triomphe where the marathon started. There are bars and restaurants a plenty in the surrounding streets so no need to travel in to town the night before/after for grub. There was also a market on on the Saturday and Monday which was lovely to have a short wander around and enjoy the hubbub from a cafe.

We ate breakfast in the hotel before we left which has bread, pastries, cake, coffee, tea, ham, yoghurt, cheese, cereals. but at €9 I would probably just pop to a cafe or patisserie next time.

The staff were friendly and I would stay here if I visit Paris again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
MONA B, Directeur général at Ibis Paris Levallois Perret, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Stephanie M,

Many thanks for taking the time to inform our customers of the quality of our charming town "Levallois Perret " which is surely very closed to Paris and which offers plenty of treasures.

I hope to have the pleasure to see you for your next stay in Paris, perhaps for the Marathon 2015

Kind regards from Sunny Paris