“Excellent service”
Review of Hotel Boissiere

Hotel Boissiere
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Levallois-Perret
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have spent a weekend in September at Boissiere and we had an amazing time. The reception staff was very helpful and spoke english fluently. On the first night they recommended a restaurant nearby, something highly appreciated and we did not regret it as we had a fantastic dinner. The breakfast is highly varied and consists of breads and brioches for only 6€. We were happy to note the girl in charge of the breakfast was very nice and outgoing and spoke english fluently. Our room was very clean and also seemed to be recently renovated as it had a fresh new coat of paint. we eventually befriended an italian couple residing on the 6th floor which had a nice room with a balcony (taken note of for our next visit). Great hotel , great value for money! Will visit again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I booked at short notice - it was comfortable for a night's sleep and nothing more. There was nowhere to sit in the room other than on the bed, it was not very clean, the pillow smelled and my sheet was torn. Breakfast was edible but not exciting and expensive for the lack of substance and variety.

Disappointing.

Room Tip: Try to find somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Nice stay in very small hotel with essential service.
The rooms are too small! The lavabo is not bigger that a A5 sheet... At the morning, when I wake up people on the road could see my breast...
Any free park around. We rented a car and it wasn't easy to find a place every evening.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights in Sept 2013. The hotel is just outside Central Paris but very accessible. I travelled with a group of 10 friends and we all had single rooms which were at the back of the hotel. Very quiet and no traffic noise. The 2 in our party who shared a twin were at the front which did suffer from some traffic noise.

The single room I had was great. Small but very clean and comfortable.; The bathroom is an area within the main room which is fine for a single traveller. Tiny shower cubicle but good flow/heat of water. Bed/pillows were comfy. Room was very clean.

The reception staff were extremely polite, friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was nice - selection of yoghurts, breads, juice, cereal. Coffee was very strong! Some nice pastries but no croissants which was a shame.

Metro station (Louise Michel) was 5 - 10 min walk.

We had a meal in a local restaurant on the Saturday night which was very nice and reasonably priced. Great wine and no hangover!

The hotel is in a very residential area so you really get a feel for Paris away from the tourist areas.

I would highly recommend the hotel and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back if you like a quiet room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights with the family. Rooms are a bit smaller but still big enough for two persons. Bathroom, room and everything was very neat and clean. Rooms have a big window so no problem of ventilation. There was a nice TV too although i didn't watch it so much as everything was in french... ;) Staff is quite helpful and the morning breakfast was amazing. It is situated near to a metro station so no connectivity problems. Chinese restaurant at a distance of 100 meters was great. Small kiosk shops selling almost everything of daily use are just outside the hotel. Mcdonalds, Subway and Carrefour city (supermarket) are in the range of 200 meters. Excellent Hotel...!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2013

it is a very nice hotel and the receptionists are very friendly. reception is 24 hours available, so you can also check-in late at night!!
price is good (wifi is included!!), our room was small, but cosy and you have everything you need, except there was no safe! walls are a little bit thin, we heard the mobile phone of our neighbours vibrate in our room, but i would go there again! good price and nice rooms!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I am a 28 y/o Certified Clinical Counsellor from Canada.

I stayed in this hotel for 3 weeks in July/August 2013. It certainly wasn't my intent to stay this long but the hotel was unbeatable for the price. It is located in a very safe neighbourhood; apparently the mayor of Lavallois has installed a lot of surveillance cameras in the municipality to discourage bad behaviour. As I single woman travelling alone, I felt completely safe here.

Another reason why I stayed so long was because of the staff. The majority of them were extremely friendly and all too willing to humor me while I practiced my basic conversational French. One person in particular did an outstanding job of being friendly and informative. His name was Antoine and he was so helpful. After telling him the sorts of things I was interested in, he made excellent recommendations about things to see and parks that were safe and that the locals like to go to. He helped me pick other cities to visit like Rennes, and Saint Malo, and was generally spot on in where he sent me. He let me know which arrondisments to avoid at night and which stations were unsafe also.

While in this hotel I stayed in two different single rooms, and one double (I kept coming back). The mattresses were comfortable and the pillows were great (and I'm a really fussy sleeper).

My ONLY complaint would be that I could get a little loud at times, but really, not a problem when weighing this against comfort, cleanliness, and security.

I had a great time! Thank-you Antoine, and Bastian! And to the owners also thank-you (sorry I can't remember your names)!

I will be back!