My wife and I have spent a weekend in September at Boissiere and we had an amazing time. The reception staff was very helpful and spoke english fluently. On the first night they recommended a restaurant nearby, something highly appreciated and we did not regret it as we had a fantastic dinner. The breakfast is highly varied and consists of breads and brioches for only 6€. We were happy to note the girl in charge of the breakfast was very nice and outgoing and spoke english fluently. Our room was very clean and also seemed to be recently renovated as it had a fresh new coat of paint. we eventually befriended an italian couple residing on the 6th floor which had a nice room with a balcony (taken note of for our next visit). Great hotel , great value for money! Will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Boissiere welcomes you at the heart of Levallois-Perret, in one of its 50 rooms. Ideally located, next to Espace Champerret, Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot, the hotel offers a direct access to the center of Paris. Recently renovated, the rooms are all equipped with free high speed internet connection and a flat screen television. The hotel Boissiere is a fully equipped and disability-friendly hotel. You will definitely enjoy our buffet breakfast with the bread freshly prepared everyday by the close-by bakery and served under the covered veranda. The best way to start your day! We will do our best to make you enjoy your stay at the Hotel Boissiere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Boissiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boissiere Hotel Levallois Perret
- Boissiere Levallois Perret