“Clean, modern, great staff - highly recommend”
Review of Hotel Boissiere

Hotel Boissiere
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Levallois-Perret
Essex, United Kingdom
“Clean, modern, great staff - highly recommend”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights in Sept 2013. The hotel is just outside Central Paris but very accessible. I travelled with a group of 10 friends and we all had single rooms which were at the back of the hotel. Very quiet and no traffic noise. The 2 in our party who shared a twin were at the front which did suffer from some traffic noise.

The single room I had was great. Small but very clean and comfortable.; The bathroom is an area within the main room which is fine for a single traveller. Tiny shower cubicle but good flow/heat of water. Bed/pillows were comfy. Room was very clean.

The reception staff were extremely polite, friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was nice - selection of yoghurts, breads, juice, cereal. Coffee was very strong! Some nice pastries but no croissants which was a shame.

Metro station (Louise Michel) was 5 - 10 min walk.

We had a meal in a local restaurant on the Saturday night which was very nice and reasonably priced. Great wine and no hangover!

The hotel is in a very residential area so you really get a feel for Paris away from the tourist areas.

I would highly recommend the hotel and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back if you like a quiet room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights with the family. Rooms are a bit smaller but still big enough for two persons. Bathroom, room and everything was very neat and clean. Rooms have a big window so no problem of ventilation. There was a nice TV too although i didn't watch it so much as everything was in french... ;) Staff is quite helpful and the morning breakfast was amazing. It is situated near to a metro station so no connectivity problems. Chinese restaurant at a distance of 100 meters was great. Small kiosk shops selling almost everything of daily use are just outside the hotel. Mcdonalds, Subway and Carrefour city (supermarket) are in the range of 200 meters. Excellent Hotel...!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed August 23, 2013

it is a very nice hotel and the receptionists are very friendly. reception is 24 hours available, so you can also check-in late at night!!
price is good (wifi is included!!), our room was small, but cosy and you have everything you need, except there was no safe! walls are a little bit thin, we heard the mobile phone of our neighbours vibrate in our room, but i would go there again! good price and nice rooms!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I am a 28 y/o Certified Clinical Counsellor from Canada.

I stayed in this hotel for 3 weeks in July/August 2013. It certainly wasn't my intent to stay this long but the hotel was unbeatable for the price. It is located in a very safe neighbourhood; apparently the mayor of Lavallois has installed a lot of surveillance cameras in the municipality to discourage bad behaviour. As I single woman travelling alone, I felt completely safe here.

Another reason why I stayed so long was because of the staff. The majority of them were extremely friendly and all too willing to humor me while I practiced my basic conversational French. One person in particular did an outstanding job of being friendly and informative. His name was Antoine and he was so helpful. After telling him the sorts of things I was interested in, he made excellent recommendations about things to see and parks that were safe and that the locals like to go to. He helped me pick other cities to visit like Rennes, and Saint Malo, and was generally spot on in where he sent me. He let me know which arrondisments to avoid at night and which stations were unsafe also.

While in this hotel I stayed in two different single rooms, and one double (I kept coming back). The mattresses were comfortable and the pillows were great (and I'm a really fussy sleeper).

My ONLY complaint would be that I could get a little loud at times, but really, not a problem when weighing this against comfort, cleanliness, and security.

I had a great time! Thank-you Antoine, and Bastian! And to the owners also thank-you (sorry I can't remember your names)!

I will be back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ally C
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stayed here in July and could really have done with some air conditioning or a fan in the room. It's located in a nice quiet area so if you leave the window open it won't be too noisy at night, but then you get insects in the room. The room was also pretty small, would have been fine as a single but with a double bed squeezed in there was little floorspace left, and the bathroom was equally tight. We didn't have breakfast, but with free wifi I suppose this hotel is good value for Paris. As people have said, it is a little far out from the centre. We knew this and it wasn't a problem, as the Paris metro is quick and regular, but it's also a fair walk from the hotel to the nearest station (6-7 minutes if walking quickly, 10 minutes with luggage). Staff were all very nice and the area is full of great patissieres, bakeries and places to grab lunch.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Pattaya, Thailand
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had a Short nice stay last week. The Staff very helpful and rooms very clean. The Buffet breakfast with baguette is for 6€ only. I am coming back for business in September and I will come back there, wifi is free

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Paris, France
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We have stayed two nights during the weekend and we enjoyed our stay. The rooms are very clean and had everything we needed, the bed was very comfortable.
The reception team was very helpfull and available to answer our questions. The Hotel is very well located as we were 15 minutes by metro from Champs Elysees and 10 minutes from the Eiffel Tower. Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2013