I stayed here for 4 nights with the family. Rooms are a bit smaller but still big enough for two persons. Bathroom, room and everything was very neat and clean. Rooms have a big window so no problem of ventilation. There was a nice TV too although i didn't watch it so much as everything was in french... ;) Staff is quite helpful and the morning breakfast was amazing. It is situated near to a metro station so no connectivity problems. Chinese restaurant at a distance of 100 meters was great. Small kiosk shops selling almost everything of daily use are just outside the hotel. Mcdonalds, Subway and Carrefour city (supermarket) are in the range of 200 meters. Excellent Hotel...!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Boissiere welcomes you at the heart of Levallois-Perret, in one of its 50 rooms. Ideally located, next to Espace Champerret, Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot, the hotel offers a direct access to the center of Paris. Recently renovated, the rooms are all equipped with free high speed internet connection and a flat screen television. The hotel Boissiere is a fully equipped and disability-friendly hotel. You will definitely enjoy our buffet breakfast with the bread freshly prepared everyday by the close-by bakery and served under the covered veranda. The best way to start your day! We will do our best to make you enjoy your stay at the Hotel Boissiere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Boissiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boissiere Hotel Levallois Perret
- Boissiere Levallois Perret