“I think I live here!”

Campanile Paris Ouest - Pte De Champerret Levallois
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Levallois-Perret
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is my "go-to" hotel for Paris. close to the office (a plus) consistent and good value. A recent make-over has improved the rooms but always spotlessly clean, free wifi, good breakfast and lovely staff. The area is safe and has lots of restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel is not suitable for business trips. It has no restaurant, no room-bar, only french TV channels apart from one chinese, not even a hairdryer. In addition the prices are much to high.

You can not open the window because exit air of a pizzeria in the backyard.

Staff is very friendly!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2013

First of all - they must smoke pot at the reception as they don´t know what they´re doing or writing to their computers!!! We had to pay an extra room the 2nd day because they claimed we had made 3 bookings instead of 2 (which we sure DID NOT), moreover nobody told us that at the arrival! What was our shock when we wanted to pay for our 2 rooms and were told to pay for 3! I had never experienced such a rude and unprofessional behaviour from a hotel receptionist! On the day of the departure, I asked for a printed invoice, as I had already payed for the stay, and had asked to have the address on the invoice changed to my company´s name. When the receptionist gave me my invoice on departure, he looked at me and said "aaah, Uzbekistan", I had no idea what he was talking about, as I stated PRAGUE as the company´s address. So I looked at the invoice and under Prague there was another line - Uzbekistan. I told him that Prague is not in Uzbekistan, but in the Czech republic and I can´t have this as my company´s address. He said that this is what I requested on the invoice and that he can´t change anything on the invoice as the room has already been payed. Then, after my further disapprovals he crossed out Uzbekistan with a pen and gave me a stamp on it, with no word of excuse. When my colleague came to the reception to check out, what was her surprise to find a mangled name on her invoice and a wrong invoice title on the extra room that she had to pay. And the same reaction from the rude receptionist - this is your problem, this is what you gave us as your name and I can´t change anything, it´s against the law and that´s not my job to satisfy you (!!!). When we told him that someone from his team has made these mistakes and we want the correct information on our invoices, he kept repeating that it´s not his job and was VERY ARROGANT. We were in a hurry to get to work and he then told us to step aside so that he could serve some French guests, and with them he was all "what a lovely day, oh I hope to see you soon, yeeeaah - if I could change the invoices, next time I will put Francois Holland (French president) on it - hahaha!" He was obviously mocking us in front of other guests! I could go on but I´ve already expressed my great disgust.

Room Tip: Rooms on the left side from the lift are situated to an ugly court with a huge A/C thing which makes...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NikolaB-CZ
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I reviewed this hotel last year after spending two nights here and went back again. The hotel is just as great as it was before and even better! The staff is very friendly, multilingual making it easy to communicate with my limited French.

The rooms are surprisingly large in regards to being so close to Paris. Moreover the beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The area around the hotel is safe and a very short walk to the metro. I hope to return to this hotel for a third time soon!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Christine C
Reviewed June 4, 2013

the room was quite good, small but comfy. The prices are very fair and the location of the hotel is good for those who fly to Paris Beauvais airport, as the hotel is located close to Port Maillot, from where shuttle bus leaves to the airport. The hotel is also around 100 metres from metro station.m Very quiet street, always fresh towels in the room, and the room is being cleaned everyday, even if not asked. Very good experience with the hotel

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Julie S
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is a Campanile, so you know what you are getting.
It is not a 5 star establishment.
It is however good value.
The rooms are on the small side but adequate, clean and comfortable.
I see that some reviews criticised the noise. This is one of Europe's main cities and as such there is almost inevitably going to be street noise (emptying of bins, local residents going to/returning from work/night out/or wharever. It is not however excessive and a lot better than some others, being in a largely residential district.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank pambill2016
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel a few days ago for a few nights and was thoroughly impressed! The hotel was absolutely clean and located in a nice area. It was absolutely safe to walk around at night which made me feel very comfortable. It was under a 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station which made getting to the local attractions very easy (a 10 minute ride at the most).

The staff was wonderful and very helpful. While it was a small hotel, everything was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was great too!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends