All reviews parking space the kitchen staff buffet breakfast outdoor seating short stay the bus le keys corridor
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

We arrived in the afternoon, and at checkin, they informed that the AC were not working (this is June in France, and freaking hot), they also informed that the restaurant did not open that night. But that had some pizza brochures if we wanted to order one.

Good information was that the pool was not heated, so you could jump in the 22 degrees to cool off.

The hotel is located right next to the freeway, therefore it is noisy to have the window open, but without AC, we slept with earplugs in, to take the worst car noise.

Breakfast was very spare, and not worth spending too much time at.

Will use another hotel next time.

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank NNJoergensen
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

This guy rejected to answer my questions, ignored me just because I am talking in English and when I asked his name the answer was ''No Name'' while hiding his name tag. Unfortunate that I have his picture. Hotel is fine but try to ignore this guy he is an idiot..

Date of stay: May 2017
5  Thank koralk823
Reviewed March 16, 2017

Stayed here for two nights for business, and choose the mercure as it always offers a modern, neat and nice feel. But this place is an old rusty worn down building which is posing as a mercure but is at the same level of ibis budget or formula 1 hotel. The rooms are in desparate need of upgrade, my floor rugg was so dirty and full of ugly cigarette burn marks. The airco is from the 50s and is constantly on at max speed, no option to regulate and the cold air blows right on the bed, like sleeping in a wind tunnel. The breakfast is below par and not to mention the horrible restaurant, burger tastes nothing and no seasoning the stake was fatty and chewy. The location is close to airport and to the expo center paris north but very isolated with dodgy neighbourhood around it. A night cost 189€ with breakfast at 16€ totally overpriced for the quality offered. Better to stay at ibis and not get ripped off at this smelly old hotel.

Room tip: Dont stay here
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JonRab_82
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

I realize that Paris is know for its small hotel rooms and lack of service. But this was ridiculous the room was large enough but in desperate need of a good cleaning and renovation. The whole hotel had the atmosphere of no one caring - at all. I have had better experiences and services staying in a 1* closet on the 5th floor in a backyard hotel in Bangkok. If this is hotel is by any means telling for standard of Mercure hotels

Date of stay: February 2017
2  Thank Edelbo
Reviewed February 10, 2017

Do not expect anything out of this Hotel and you are good to go.

First of all Compare the Asian Hotels and European ones, right from toiletry sets you cannot beat a Asian Hotel in providing customer service.

This one they don't even replace he water Bottle everyday and we have to ask Jessica (the only good front desk staff) for replacement of just one water bottle.

They would fix your bed, but not replace facial tissue paper (was out of stock for more than 5 days.)

The best one was on Monday, 6th Feb no hot water in my room. OMG. That was a terrible day. I checked with my colleagues in the other rooms they said they had hot water then it was only my room. 534. Unbelievable. How I managed is another story. I had to heat up the water in the mug and take a Mini Shower as without taking shower our day doesnt start.

and breakfast is very limited choice, for me it was fine, but if you expect a big buffet, well this is not for you.

God Bless this Mercure. Hope they would improve the service. for one or two days this is workable place. more than 3 days ?? well you get used to it and then have no choice. :-)

Room tip: The elevators are so small, you are a 3xl or 4xl please avoid staying here.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Ramhkg
Laetitia N, Directeur général at Mercure Paris le Bourget, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Dear Sir,
Thanks for taking time to provide us your experience. I am sorry about the problem of hot water which was of course exceptionnal. In case of any inconvenience, our staff and management is available to meet your demands and to solve any problem. I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in order to get a better experience.
remainign at your disposa, Laëtitia NIVET - Hotel manager.