Hotel Gabriel Paris-Issy
Best Western Issy Porte De Versailles(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$92
$74
Luxor Hotel(Issy-les-Moulineaux)
$101
$68
Paris d'Issy Hotel Porte de Versailles(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$85
$75
Official Site
Ibis Budget Issy Les Moulineaux(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$56
Classics Hotel Porte de Versailles(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$140
$92
Agoda.com
Classics Hotel Parc des Expositions(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$83
Trip.com
$72
$62
  • Restaurant
All reviewscorentin celtonrooms are smallrest your headfourth floorcontinental breakfastsafe placebus stopquick triphotel staylovely hotelcleaned every dayeiffel towerelevatormetrocentreparisbusiness
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I and my wife come from Leicester, England and stayed at the Gabriel for four nights. Our first time in Paris and would definitely stay in Gabriel to see Paris again. We had a warm welcome from the friendly reception staff. The restaurant staff were polite and caring too.

We really enjoyed the breakfast in a spacious area. The breakfast menu was good like french bread, croissants, variety of jams, yoghurt, and ofcourse tasty tea, coffee and fresh orange juice.

Rooms were tidy and clean and linen replaced everyday. The hotel had a comfy feeling about it and we made quite a few friends ( both with guests and staff ). Communication was not a problem as staff understood English. It helps to carry a pocket translator book but not necessary.

We had a very pleasant and memorable stay in Hotel Gabriel and will come again. The Metro Corentin Celton is 5 to 10 minutes walk to take you to the centre of Paris. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hash130850
Reviewed August 7, 2010

Lovely hotel with an incredibly comfortable bed. The decor is very stylish. While the room size is very small, there is a good use of space. And the large windows meant that the room wasn't claustrophobic despite it's size.

The location is quiet, but an easy walk to the more bustling part of the Marais and very handy to the metro.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Ms_CC
Reviewed May 19, 2010

OK so Paris is expensive and there is no avoiding this. We booked this hotel rather late on laterooms.com and got a good deal. Although not the cheapest we could get I chose it because of other positive reviews people gave.

This hotel is a little out from the centre of Paris but this is not even an issue because it is excellently services by a Metro station about 3-5 mins walk away. The metro in Paris is fantastic and you can get anywhere you need to. It takes approx 20 mins to get to the centre of Paris.

We found three supermarkets in the general vicinity which will help keep your costs down if you are a budget traveller like we were. There is free wireless internet if you have a WiFi device and this is available in you rooms as well. Just ask the staff for this service.

The staff were very friendly and very helpful which I honestly thought didn't exist in Paris but it did for us at this hotel. Probably some of the most friendly staff I have ever encountered during my honeymoon trip through Europe.

Our room was quite small and basic but it was clean and really it was just a place to sleep and wash up after visiting Paris city. There are no coffee/tea facilities in the rooms.

The elevator is about the size of a shoebox so if the hotel is busy you may have to wait for it to return if you aren't comfortable rubbing up against strangers.

All in all a very nice find and pleasant enough stay at this hotel. I would choose this again without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JohnnoNZ
Reviewed May 18, 2010

This april i have visited Paris, i stayed in hotel Gabriel. it is quite impressive for the price what we pay. the staff is very friendly. Free wifi internet is available. but this hotel is not in centre of paris. but with in 10 min you can reach centre of paris by metro. you can find mc donalds near by. good location and good for the money. the rooms are not so big. but comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bunnychaitu
Reviewed January 8, 2010

I was stayed in Gabriel Hotel for my new year holiday during 31 Dec -5 Jan 2010. Everything just prefect !!

Friendly Staffs and reception, they're so willing to help, Nice and gave me lots tips to travelling in Paris. especially when everyone looked soooooo COOL and impolite in Paris, I like the staffs in Gabriel, Most appreciated that they allowed me to early check-in when I was early arrival on 31,Dec .So I can take a shower and out for dine to countdown afterwards !!

Quiet, cleanliness room and nice bath room, there has 24 Hours AC and Heat provided!! They did tidy up and towel changed everyday, Most important, I didn't lost anything during my stay, espcially I left my new net-book and more than 200 Euros in room that I also forgot to lock my suitcase!!!!

Also, it is so surprised that there has Free Wi-Fi included, you know , normally we have to pay Euro$20 ( Package - Euro$20
for 10 hr service) for Wi-FI if they don't provided it!!

Just taken 3-5 mins to walk to Metro Station (Line12 - Marie I'ssey), easy to access!! it's quite easy to reach anywhere by Metro in Paris .....

There has many small cafes and resturtants arounds, also has a supermaket-Ed's & Speedy oppsite to the hotel! It's really convinence to buy the water, food ...etc! Likes a bakery just nearby the Metro, I did bought some bread as my breakfast and eat it in Metro!! you know, it's quite expensive to having breakfast at Cafe in Paris, for me, it's also tasted yucky >< !!

Although it is a small hotel and a bit away form the City Paris, but it's really ok to taken few more stations reach there but with good budget Hotel!!

I will recommanded this Hotel to my frds and colleagues if they 're planning to Paris ,everything just prefect and the prices is good!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends