Adagio Paris Porte de Versailles
$133
  • Bar/Lounge
$84
  • Restaurant
Ibis Budget Issy Les Moulineaux(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$66
Classics Hotel Parc des Expositions(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$126
Hotel Gabriel Paris-Issy(Issy-les-Moulineaux)
$79
$72
Official Site
Paris d'Issy Hotel Porte de Versailles(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$100
Travelocity
Best Western Issy Porte De Versailles(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$87
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsporte de versaillesshort walkqueen bedgreat aparthotelvacuum cleanerplenty of storagestaff on receptiontram stoppushed togetherseparate toiletconvenient locationper dayrooms are smallrer cdishwasherkitchenetteparis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2013

It's great to rent an apartment if you need to stay more than 2 or 3 days. I found it very comfortable to have more space, a couch and a kitchen. I just would have liked to have a gym in the hotel....

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stayed over Christmas but I don't think I would recommend it.

The location isn't too bad and is at the southern end of line 12 of the metro. It is about 5 mins walk from Porte De Versailles metro but it isn't easy to find the hotel as it is hidden down an alley. You have to pay €15 per day if you want to park here. There is a small convenience store called Petit Cassini about 5 mins walk but this is a bit pricey. Another 10 mins walk and you'll get to a biggish Monoprix which has a pretty good selection at more reasonable prices.

This place is spacious - there were 7 of us if you include our 15 month old - and we comfortably slept ok here. The windows are huge which means that you can't just open them a little without getting a big draught or rain. We slept I the lounge which had a folding bed. Outside this was the balcony, so the only ventilation was by opening the patio doors. All through the night the air was very dry so you get toasted at night and wake up with a very dry mouth. They did provide a travel cot which was good of them and that fitted easily into the lounge when you had pulled out the folding bed.

There were 2 bathrooms: 1 with a toilet, the other had a toilet in a separate room. The shower had ok power but the temperature control was very sensitive in that if you accidentally moved a few degrees in the wrong direction you either got scalded or freezing cold water.

The kitchen is pretty basic: microwave, sink, cooker hob and dishwasher. Would have preferred a washing machine but alas not in this place. An oven would have been nice, as fried Christmas lunch is just not the same as roasting...They provide cutlery and chopping knives but these are so blunt that chopping vegetables was a truly frustrating chore.

What gripes me most is the service. The wifi is extremely hit and miss. It'll sort of work (at ridiculous hours) for an iPad but not with a smart phone. There is also a daily access code which you need to get to connect for the Internet - that is assuming your device can find the signal. We asked for a chopping board and sharper knives but we were denied. We ran out of toilet paper and dishwasher tablets (after 5 days in this joint) but the curt response from the chamber maid was 'here are 2 more rolls and 1 more tablet after that you have to buy them yourselves' - have you ever heard a hotel saying this ! As for any form of house keeping it doesn't seem to exist until you leave probably.

So location is ok and it does provide basic amenities but don't expect much.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank ASDLondon
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed in the hotel for business and had to pay much more than normal for Paris and for a relatively small and modest suite. WiFi did not work at all at night - "too many guests" - and breakfast was very, very poor. The hotel was much too cold in the common areas.

I planned on checking out around noon as this was the stated checout time in the in-room guide book. Around 11am I came under pressure to depart with a total of three different members of staff encouraging me to leave. One was quite rude on the phone and refused to listen to my point of view regarding the stated departure time in their book.

All in all, a very unsatisfactory stay and I would urge you to consider any other options open to you.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed at At Hotel adagio at Porte de Versailles for the salon EDUCATEC 2012 and had a wonderful time. The point of my review is more connected to an experience that occured after my stay. I realized when i got home and unpacked that I forgot a couple of personal belongings in the wardrobe of my apartement there. I instantly called the administration explained the situation. I had to call back since it was night back in France. Every time I called I always talked to very nice people who guarantied that they were going to check the place and will keep me posted . I eventually received a nice email from the gouvernante en chef who told me they found everything and will ship it to me. They also said that it would usually be at my expense but since it took a couple of days to locate everything and talk to the right person they would send everything to me for free which they did! I definitely appreciate such professionalism and I highly recommend this place .

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The apartments are big and provide a small but full kitchen. This about where my positive comments end.

The bathroom did not feel clean and had a distinct smell normally found in public equivalents. In addition the drapes, carpets and furniture feel old and worn. I stayed for business and five nights. During this time the wifi worked two times (not full days). The staff just said this was due to too many guests.

Best –Nothing
Good – Full kitchen for longer stays
Not so good – Cleanliness, wifi