Hotel Bootcamp by HappyCulture(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$56
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$151
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western Issy Porte De Versailles(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$73
Hotel Izzy by HappyCulture(Issy-les-Moulineaux)
$65
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Hotel Gabriel Paris-Issy(Issy-les-Moulineaux)
$63
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Aero Club(Issy-les-Moulineaux)
$60
  • Restaurant
$57
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $63/night.

Ibis Budget Issy Les Moulineaux(Issy-les-Moulineaux)(Great Value!)
$57
Beau Sejour(Issy-les-Moulineaux)
$102
All reviewsporte de versaillesqueen bedgreat aparthotelvacuum cleanerplenty of storagetram stopstaff on receptionpushed togetherseparate toiletconvenient locationper dayrer cdishwasherkitchenettepariswcexpo
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Adagio in Paris is not a good place to stay. Don't believe any of the pictures. This place is a dump. The rooms were only minimally cleaned and can have a bad smell. Dirt and gunk in the corners and closets. Free WIFI is not true and there is only one computer for the whole building. We were here for six days and the WIFI only worked for one day. The staff is not friendly or helpful. The night front desk guy did not know how to send a fax. The elevators and general areas are not clean. The elevators had stuff on the walls and the floors were disgusting. I didn't even attempt the breakfast (too scared). In seven days, I did not see one housekeeping person cleaning any where. They advertise washer/dryer. There are two and the dryers do not dry your clothes and I won't talk about the smell down in that room. No English Channels, so bring DVDs. Would not recommend this hotel at all.

Room Tip: Look carefully at all the reviews. Some of them could not possibly be true.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Adrienne L
Reviewed July 18, 2012

BED BUGS, my son woke up full of skin bumps and rash. He slept on the sofa bed. This bumps and rash were all on his right side that was actually in contact with the sofa. My other son did not get any, he got the other bed which is part of the sofa bed but detach from the sofa when you take it out.
They claimed there is Wi-fi in the room, but for 4 days there were none, they said they were working on it, our 4 days were done and wifi is non-existent. It is walking distance to a train station and a tram station but still not near the attractions.If you ask the front desk about the attractions, the answer was, they don't offer attractions. I was expecting that at least they will tell me how to get those information, where to go get a ticket and other helpful tourist information. For 4 days stay, the room was not cleaned and towels were not changed, because their policy is they clean weekly. We hang dry our towels. Water leaks to the floor when shower is used.
No AC, so we open the window, but you hear the noise from below. Very disappointing.

Room Tip: It's worth to spend more near the Paris attractions.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn D
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I stayed here for two weeks and my stay was sadly disappointing. My room was 409.

In my room, the toilet was in a really small space. This resulted it in having horrid ventilation that caused the whole room to smell revolting every day!
The hallway stank too - the displeasing odor of garbage was very strong everywhere.

I heard a lot of shouting and people talking through the walls, and I even experienced a drunk lady knocking on my door at 12am, trying to come into my room one night.

If you are planning to come with a group of friends, or with a lot of electronics, be sure to bring a lot of adaptors because my friend had only brought one and we had trouble charging our laptops (the hotel doesn't provide any.)

The internet is another story. The 'Wifipass' internet they use at this hotel is the stupidest out there. It goes on and off, constantly saying that it works but then not working. Although it is free, you have to sign up for the connection (username and password) which would be fine if you only had to do it once - but no, you have to sign up for a new password and username every two days in my case (as it only lasts for 24 hours). I hated the way they did the internet! It frustrated me a lot.

On the other hand, the reception is nice and the view from the room is satisfactory. The location of the hotel is good, you are close to some restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and the Accord French Language School where you can take courses for french. The nearest metro station is the Porte de Versailles. The sofa can be made into beds for two people.

I would not recommend this hotel to be honest, even for a short stay. It is not worth the price and iI definitely did not enjoy my stay as I thought I would.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2012

we found the staff helpful and they asked us to speak in English so they could practice more. They were friendly and willing to direct us to the local restaurants, shops, transport and activities. Our room have a view of the Eiffel Tower which was fantastic.
The area was a 30 minute train trip into the city but the metro was only a 5 minute walk away.
The room was spacious enough for 2 persons but I certainly would not put 4 people into the room.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Although I had sent an email and no one responded prior to my arrival, the hotel/apartment was typical for Paris. I had inquired about an adapter for my cellular - if they had some as courtesy or for rental - I took my own to be safe. I'm still waiting to see if they respond to my email.
Very good location on south side of Paris, easy walk to Balard Metro station and streetcar directly outside the door. Small grocery store less than a block away, restaurants and a mall (with a large water park) nearly (less than .5 km)
Apartment was small but clean, small kitchenette included dishwasher, hotplate and microwave.
Toilet and sink are separate from sink and bathtub with flexible shower head.
Downside was the 2 single beds that are pushed together to make a double bed,
Balcony was extremely small but a balcony at all was a nice thing to have.
Front desk did speak limited English but did try to accommodate and assist as much as possible.
Decent sized room safe with ample shelves and closets.
I would certainly stay again at this chain and location. GREAT location with easy access to several Metro lines, street car, buses and only 20-25 minutes to Orly Airport and 45-50 minutes to Paris CDG.

Room Tip: Very small elevators, and low rails on balconies. With your kids. select lower levels.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple