All reviews business trip close proximity la defense wi fi kitchen apartment utensils amenities office
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there during a business trip. The hotel is neat and clean. Guidelines are given well in advance. At close proximity to main La Defense railway station. Good restaurants for lunch and dinner are within 50-100 metres. If you plan to cook in apartment, it's well furnished with required utensils and cutlery and you have a local Grocery shop nearby.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2018

I have been a long term user of Accord branded hotel, it was my first time in an Adagio Appart Hotel (rated 4 stars in France) and it was the first time too that I was so disappointed in a hotel stay.
I was travelling with my wife, my In Laws, my Parents and my twos children of 2 years old and 2 months old. I stayed on the 14th floor (apparently the biggest apartment in the hotel)

First point getting in the room, the installation are really aged, bordering on dirty and worn out, carpets are in bad need of a deep cleaning and in the toilets the plinth are cracked and starting to fall apart. The water system is inefficient with either very cold water with lot of debit or very hot water with little to no debit and water pressure, it was really difficult to get in the shower and worst to get the babies to get a bath.

The second and worst was the temperature in the room.
The hotel was advertised as having an air cooler. Little did i know that it was impossible to switch on on our own. On the first night it was very difficult for the babies and the adults to get some sleep as the room temperature was way too high on the top floor. I complained many times but to no avail as it was a collective air cooler and the management decided that it was not hot enough to switch it on.

I send many email to reception and management to to get answered the same.
Management offered no solution others than invite us for breakfast for one day which i found quite offensive as i already paid for all the breakfasts for the length of the stay (felt like the manager did not even bother to look at my file before offering us this meagre compensation). Finally the front desk lady as i was leaving and told her that i prepaid for the breakfast offered a rebate on the car park for one car (a total of 45 euros).
Just to had to the insult, the offered compensation breakfasts for our family of 6 adults were retailed at 12 euros per person so we were offered 72 euros by management but got a rebate of only 45 euros at the end.
In the meantime by speaking with maintenance staff from the hotel on site they told me that they could switch on the cooler by themselves but the manager in his mail told that it was to be done on a certain date by an external company and only if the building's internal temperature was more than 20 degrees. I did not bring a thermometer but i know for a fact that the temperature was way higher than this.
All this resulted in a very poor stay as my 2 kids and us could .

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank BenoitAGuangzhou
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Start of summer in Paris. It was written that hotel got air condition on the description on Accord website. Just to be told that it is not switched on as it is not summer yet. I am with a 2 month old baby and the temperature is hardly bearable on the top floor.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2018

This was the first time we stayed at an Aparthotel. I will definitely be staying in one again. While the location was great (a bus stop that goes to La Defense was right outside of the hotel), the furnishings could do with a little bit of an update as a number of items were showing wear and tear.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed September 15, 2017

"Excellent staff and wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower, Parisian skyline and Sacré-Cœur". We stayed 5 nights (Aug.17, 2017 - Aug.21, 2017). This was our family's (myself, fiancee, two teenagers, and 1 year old baby) first trip to Europe and we decided to go with staying at an apartment instead of a traditional hotel because we needed a kitchen for the baby. Trust me when I say it was the best decision. This place (Aparthotel Adagio La Defense Kleber) was wonderful. The rooms were super clean, extra towels, toilet paper, good sized kitchen area including all necessary kitchen utensils, refrigerator, coffee maker, etc. And the staff was simply amazing!!!

As soon as we arrived they immediately provided us with a crib and extra linen for the baby. They gave us information regarding the best /nearest local inexpensive supermarkets and shops to go to for food & stuff for the baby & kids. Traveling with a family of four can sometimes be quite expensive, but thankfully the staff's tips and suggestions really helped us save quite a bit of money over those 5 days.

Accessing the main metro (located in the large La Defense Business district) was literally a short 5-10 min walk from the hotel. Within minutes you'll find yourself in vast wide open plaza with a huge shopping mall and dozens of stores all around you. The great thing about this location is that you can easily access "ALL" of the main trains that will quickly take you into the center of Paris. As well as trains that will take you to Versailles and various countryside spots (near Paris) in France.

If visiting France is on your bucket list anytime soon and you're on a budget, I'd highly recommend staying at Aparthotel Adagio La Defense Kleber. Especially if you're traveling with children...:-)

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side where you can get the best view of the Eiffel Tower.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Stéphanie W, Directeur général at Aparthotel Adagio La Defense Kleber, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear Guest,

My team and I would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We are delighted to hear that you appreciated the quality of our welcome, staff and services.
We appreciate your recognition of our efforts to be attentive to your needs.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again for your next stay in Courbevoie.

Kind regards,