The hotel was comfortable. It was not in the city center, but the metro was just across a pedestrian overpass and worked fine for our sightseeing. There are some cafes and a bakery nearby. We stayed here with a Globus tour group. The breakfast was good and the area seemed nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne and discover a luxury property close to the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Élysées.In the City of Lights, the hotel is ideally located in the heart of the western business district, close to the “Parc des Princes” PSG stadium, Roland Garros stadium and Bois de Boulogne park.You have at your disposal 170 spacious and modern guest rooms. With its private vineyard and terrace, the hotel is a cozy and peaceful place close to the most famous monuments of Paris. Elegantly decorated in a contemporary environment, the A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace and the A.O.C. Lounge & Bar offer a unique spot on the theme of France's famous wines.The hotel is the optimal solution for all your meetings and seminars, thanks to its ideal services and products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne Hotel Paris
- Radisson Boulogne-Billancourt
- Boulogne-Billancourt Radisson
- Radisson Paris