“Nice, clean, friendly hotel - good for Paris vacation!”

Courtyard Paris Boulogne
Denver, Colorado
“Nice, clean, friendly hotel - good for Paris vacation!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed 5 nights in January 2014. The hotel was clean, quiet, and friendly staff. It was located within a 10 minute walk of the metro making travel to the sites easy. Also, there is a grocery store close by and several restaurants. The only issue was that the shower design has a glass wall and is somewhat "high" to step in to. When standing in the shower there are no close handles so grabbing the glass wall to avoid slipping is likely. The glass wall is not rigidly mounted and seems like it could come crashing down. Also, the glass wall does not close the shower so it is easy to get a lot of water on the floor making it slippery to get out. I recommend removal of the glass wall and just add solid handles and a shower curtain. Still, despite this poor, unsafe, shower design, the hotel is great for travel to Paris. I highly recommend it and we will return in the future. This rating would be 5 stars except for the shower issue. Also, the neighborhood is safe.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
EmilieCBB92, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Paris Boulogne, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Musteau,

I am so proud to hear your lovely review about your experience during your stay with us. I am aware of the wonderful team I am working with, and we try very hard to make your stay in our hotel memorable.

We took note of your comments about the shower and we will definitely work on this.

Have a wonderful spring and I hope to welcome you again in our hotel during your next visit to Paris!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Turkish first
Dallas
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I am writing on my 3rd night at the Marriott Courtyard in Boulogne. I must say that I was worried at first. I had read the reviews and had envisioned myself in a small room getting on an hour metro ride to see Paris. SOO WRONG!!! I am so glad I chose this hotel. I would rank it in the top 5 of Marriott Courtyards I have stayed at in my life. It is so very clean. The stay is so friendly and helpful. The amenities are nice, I am about 3 short blocks from my choice of 2 metro-stops and I can be in the center of it all in 10 or 15 minutes max. There are some restaurants( plenty) close by, 2 fairly large supermarkets a few pastry shops. My room has a fridge a large bathroom and is quite spacious and NEW and did I say CLEAN very CLEAN. Its perfect and I chose perfectly.
GREAT job and great price Marriott Courtyard Boulogne! Now you should know, the hotel's restaurant is a bit pricey and the options are a bit fru fru and limited but it's Paris. The pastry shop on the corner provides delicious coffee and pastry for 5Euro ( yay!) So many restaurants to try you'll be out of the hotel for meals. Finally, the area is a bit residential. Its lovely, but we have preferred to get out of this little neighborhood and that is totally easy to do by metro.

Room Tip: I had a king and a double, both were spacious and clean
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Trvlbug123,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review on Tripadvisor!
I feel so proud to be part of such a wonderful team and a beautiful hotel like ours.

We always try our best to give an outstanding service and make our guest’s stay perfectly perfect!

Your experience will definitely help our future guests to choose their accommodation travelling to Paris.

Have a wonderful spring!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Beautifully decorated and maintained hotel! Excellent staff and housekeeping. Location is good since there is a metro station within walking distance. Underground parking available as well. No complaints here!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
EmilieCBB92, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Paris Boulogne, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Highlyflammable31,

It is lovely to hear your positive feedback about your stay in our hotel.

I feel so proud to be working with the same team that made such a good impression on you and took great care of you. I am aware they are a wonderful asset to our hotel and I will make sure to share your experience with them.

We wish you a wonderful spring!
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here while officiating at the Stade Francais game, and walked to the ground. Although not very central you gave easy access to the Metro to Central Paris

The staff were very helpful especially as I didn't speak great French

The rooms were v modern and well furnished. Will definitely be back and would highly recommend

The staff also recommended a couple of local restaurants that I visited, they were also top class! 5/5

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Ferguspe
Dear Ferguspe,

So many good things about our team… I feel more and more proud reading all our guest’s reviews.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, which will be very helpful to our future guest!
Centurion, South Africa
Reviewed January 21, 2014

"My wife and I recently spent 5 nights at this hotel. It displays excellent value for money. The rooms are very tidy and spacious by Parisian standards. The cherry on top was the excellent service offered by the friendly staff. Our flight had arrived early and the staff were more than willing to check us in ahead of time. We had also booked late flights out of Charles De Gaulle and the reception staff accommodated my request for late check out. The staff even accommodated my luggage until my airport transfer arrived whilst printing my e mailed boarding pass with no fuss at all. A special mention must be made of staff member Jo-anne who handled my most demanding of requests. Location wise the hotel is in a neat quiet area on the outskirts of the Paris centre. Its on the main route to the city centre and the metro bus(72) gets you directly to the major attractions. Should you wise to take the underground, thd station is a mere 500m away. In general, its a hotel I would definitely use again should I be in Paris

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Anban,

We work really hard to make our guests stay a memorable time as we know it can be a once in a lifetime…. And we also are very lucky to have such a beautiful hotel to offer to our guests.

Our team is definitely guest focused and we are very proud to be working hands in hands together!

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review! You made my day!
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Although the hotel is not exactly in Paris, it's location is very convenient. Close to the Pheripherique so arriving by car is easy. The bus stops in front of the hotel and has a direct connection to the Eiffel tower (20 min) and the Hotel de Ville (40 min). Good and clean rooms, excellent service. We will certainly be back!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank RB133
Dear RB133,

Thank you very much for writing a review about your stay in our hotel on Tripadvisor. It is a very important tool for our future guests and it helps us to detect areas that we can improve on and areas that we can consider as strengths. Always with the idea to make your stay a perfect moment!

I hope to welcome you again in our hotel during your next visit to Paris!

Have a wonderful spring!
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The hotel is ten minutes from the last station of line 10. The rooms are very spacious and lovely.
Hotel breakfast is average with little choice for lunch or dinner. There are some nice Sushi places near the hotel

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank jbharuch
Dear jbharuch,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to write a review about our hotel.

It is really helpful for our future guests to read about your experience and it helps us to detect areas where we could improve.

We hope to welcome you again in our hotel during your next trip to Paris!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boulogne-Billancourt
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulog...
#3 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Kyriad Prestige Paris Ouest Boul...
#1 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Quality Hotel Acanthe
#4 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Mercure Paris Boulogne
#6 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt

Been to Courtyard Paris Boulogne? Share your experiences!